My other problem today.....

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,464
edited June 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
There is a cute, little, fuzzly wuzzly, bunny rabbit in my backyard, who has decided he just LOVES my green bean plants......And if the little cute bunny keeps eating them...

Im gonna chop his fucking head off, skin him, gut him, and throw him in a pot with some carrots and potatoes!!!!!

hehehehe

The little prick!!!
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,701
    Hassenpfeffer!!

(You could always boil Bugs in the hot water heater, hehehehehehe)
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,464
    Poncier wrote:
    Hassenpfeffer!!
    The last 2 days, I am hobbling around my backyard, with my severely sprained ankle, chasing the little fucker with a garden hose!!!! hehehehehehe

Kathy is laughing her ass off!!!! Though Kathy is the one who made me build her this little garden bed, and plant the veggies....

I would have put chicken wire up, but my fucking foot is KILLING ME!!!!!

Moth balls are not doing the trick....
    What about some sort of scarecrow type statue, like a lifelike statue of Elmer Fudd.
  • Suzi78Suzi78 Posts: 362
    so4nbd.jpg
    How I choose to feel is how I am
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    bow and arrrow...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    2 days ago....
    Mr. Rabbit let me get within a foot of him....
    Had my foot not been killing me, I would have kicked that little fucker right in the head, and it would have been all over.

hehehehehe

I really, really need to get back to work....

Im chasing rabbits around my backyard squirting them with a hose??? With a busted up foot??

God help me...
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Poncier wrote:
    What about some sort of scarecrow type statue, like a lifelike statue of Elmer Fudd.

speedy has a sprained ankle...he can't be standing out there all day and night ;) :P
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiEUDzIrEQE

:mrgreen:

Those little varmits will outsmart you at every turn too.
    Burying animal hair is a good deterrent, as is a sprinkling of red pepper flakes.

Good luck.
    Nice shirt.
    Just think of how much fun you'll have when you retire in a couple of decades.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: cant fuckin wait to meet SPEEDY at pj20 :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    And then....

Tuesday and Wednesday I am laying out in the yard watching 2 little cute birdies build a nest on my gutter downspout. I watched these 2 little fuckers work on that nest for hours. It was truly amazing how much they worked at it, and how precise they were.

Well last night it rained and poured, and the winds were....Well it was like Wizard of fucking Oz outside...
    So today I walk in the backyard to go rabbit hunting again, and I notice that the birds nest is now laying in my backyard....

Now I feel sorry for birds??
    Now I wanna climb a fucking ladder and put that silly nest back up on my downspout????
    Wtf is the matter with me??? hehehehehehe

I really really need to get back to work!!!!!!!
  • tottototto Posts: 291
    I say kill it and leave the body out where the other bunnys can see it! Sends a strong message.
    Milwaukee, 7/8/95
    Milwaukee, 6/30/06
    East Troy, 9/3/11
    East Troy, 9/4/11
    San Jose, Costa Rica 11/20/11
    Manchester, England 6/20/12
    London, Canada 7/16/13
    Chicago, 7/19/13
    Charlottesville, 10/29/13 *** Favorite Show****
    Milwaukee, 10/20/14
    Chicago, 8/20/18
    Boston, 9/4/18
    St. Louis, 9/18/22
    St Paul, 8/31/23
    St Pau,l 9/2/23
    Austin, 9/18/23
    Austin, 9/19/23
    Chicago, 8/29/24
    Chicago, 8/31/24
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Lay off the Percocet Speedy!!! Put them down and back away (or hobble or jump on one foot) slowly!

hehehehe

Edit: hey, you could invest in a slingshot. Just sit out in the yard with a bucket of ball bearings and a beverage and try to put on through the fuckers eye.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,256
    They are called Cats let me tell you my cat killed two rabbits in the last two weeks ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    They are called Cats let me tell you my cat killed two rabbits in the last two weeks ....
    My cat is too fucking stupid to kill the rabbit....

My cat would would dig up the fucking garden and give it to the rabbit, along with some blue cheese dressing....
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

My cat would would dig up the fucking garden and give it to the rabbit, along with some blue cheese dressing....

:lol::lol:

i'd bring the dog over...he loves chasing rabbits...he just can't catch them :roll: :lol:
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,256

I really can't believe my cat she actually eats the damm rabbit she starts on the heads and eats most of the body except the hind legs mind you these were very young bunny's but still :o :shock:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    My beautiful chloe killed a baby squirrel the other day and lauded over its little dead body... :cry:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091

you cat sounds like a pussy.

8-)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:

8-)

OMG....I am laughing so hard right now!!!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

Lizard wrote:

8-)

Wtf?!
    This is pure comedic gold!!!
    :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i can loan you my cat.....he's been declawed, but he would still kick the shit out of the rabbit, and any other animals in your hood.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    I bought an airsoft pellet gun...shot the little fuckers next time I saw them....felt so bad after they limped off my lawn, I only fire warning shots now. They literally just sit there looking at me firing at them, I think it is a ploy since they know I cannot stand to shoot them right between the eyes (YET). get a dog is all I can think of, one that eats rabbit meat

450_airsoft%20shotgun.jpg

I originally bought the AK-47 version to go fully automatic on the little pricks, but it was weak in how it shot. The pump action shotgun...works damn well, and is fairly accurate.

For the record, before I shot that little hairy jerk, I had my wife shoot me in the back with it, it hurt like hell, so I knew exactly what was in store for them.

1st hit he literally jumper 3 feet in the air...it was beautiful. Then he limped off the battlefield defeated and I felt like a total ahole.

I looked like this guy:
    fudd1.bmp
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    :(
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    Now I wanna climb a fucking ladder and put that silly nest back up on my downspout???

I think it's sweet....or you could be entering middle aged, male menopause.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,688
    Better b careful Speedy, don't want to get charged with animal cruelty for killing that poor bunny......... :lol: just joking. This happened last week in Toronto. Some guy had racoons scavenging in his back yard, city won't do anything about it, so he takes matters into his own hands and kills the coon with a shovel :o . Welllllllllllllll what a shit storm he caused, neighbours called the cops, the guy gets arrested and charged with animal cruelty :shock: Stupid neighbours, the coon in my opinion is just a big rat and who cares if one dies, the guy was just protecting his property and family. These varmits can carry the rabies disease. Now some of the neighbours have put out a petition and want the guy out of their neighbourhood :lol:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Try making a spray using hot pepper and spray it on the plants, making them less tasty. I know people this has worked for. We get deer in our garden, but not too often since we live on a highway.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Lizard wrote:

8-)
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    iluvcats wrote:
    Now I wanna climb a fucking ladder and put that silly nest back up on my downspout???

I think it's sweet....or you could be entering middle aged, male menopause.
    Or maybe Ive just had one to many bongs.....