Hopefully this isn't too redundant - board + iphone

GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
edited June 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Since not being here for well over 2 years, I come to realize I can't see anything on my iphone, thus limiting my time spent here (probably a good thing?) anyways, is there some setting I need to change, or is this format of the board not compatible with the iphone? I can see the board, but no posts, just some smiley faces and sometimes quotes. My ipad works?

I tried to search for this because I assume this has been covered, but I didn't find anything. I apologize if this has been covered a million times already.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    i can view and post on my iphone ... no pm's tho ...

edit: using the PJ app
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    There's an app for that.
    Apparently it's a paid app....and it doesn't work fo' shit.
    I'm sure that doesn't help you much lol...
    I'm a BB user so I am bitter either way.
    Good to have you back...you prob don't remember me, but I remember you :shifty:
    :)
  • GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    Ah, there's an app.. I should have thought of that. Thanks for the help!

I recognize the name, Drowned out. It's good to come back after so long and see so many familiar "faces"
    I'll take name recognition, better than nothin! :lol:
  • GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878

Aw, now I feel bad. Can I chalk it up to going through graduate school, having a child, and now working 75 hours a week - and being away for over 2 years?

Oy, what do you remember me for? (Aside from being amazingly amazing, of course).. I feel like my mind is going already. I'm too young for this.

Aw, now I feel bad. Can I chalk it up to going through graduate school, having a child, and now working 75 hours a week - and being away for over 2 years?

Oy, what do you remember me for? (Aside from being amazingly amazing, of course).. I feel like my mind is going already. I'm too young for this.
    Sorry, I wasn't trying to guilt trip you lol...
    hmmmm...You're right it's cause you're amazingly amazing :roll: :P....good looks seem to help my memory too :oops: :lol: ....I do remember you were having a baby when you left. Congrats!....plus, I recognize your pic from fb, we have mutual friends and have commented on the same status updates/pics etc :)
  • smg97791smg97791 Posts: 151
    10C purposefully makes the board unreadable on mobile devices so you have to buy the 10C app. Yep, they are trying to fleece you. I, personally, am not supporting this type of policy and will not be purchasing the app anytime soon. I just visit pearljam.com less often, thats all.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    board works pretty good on a crapberry lol
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?