95 and humid tomorrow!!!!!

2»

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    seriously?
    you LOVE....humidity?!
    i understand, to a degree, loving the hot temps. but fucking humidity?
    that shit sucks.

how long ya know me :mrgreen:

you know i love it

the humidity is abit much ..especially when dressed up..but i love the heat

going into a cold bedroom right now ..ahhhhhhh :lol:

a long fucking time. :)
    and yes, of course i knew of your utter love for HOT weather.
    however, i had no idea you loved humidity. seriously. that's just craziness. :lol:
    and man, is it hot today!
    one of the BEST things we ever did, was install central a/c in our old, little house.
    absolute heaven!

go lay yourself out there and enjoy dream :mrgreen:8-)

it is super hot
    :twisted: :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    I'm in heaven. Its 90+ in upstate NY today, and 82 in my bedroom/office. But I'm also a transplanted Texan. I teach aerobics, and you wouldn't believe the whining from the older women about how hot it is. I refuse to pretend I'm miserable just because they are. This is awesome weather because I'm NOT COLD.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
    JaneNY wrote:
    I'm in heaven. Its 90+ in upstate NY today, and 82 in my bedroom/office. But I'm also a transplanted Texan. I teach aerobics, and you wouldn't believe the whining from the older women about how hot it is. I refuse to pretend I'm miserable just because they are. This is awesome weather because I'm NOT COLD.

exactly...I'AM NOT FREEZING MY NUTS OFF :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    I definitely prefer the heat to the cold, but it's supposed to be around 99 and humid here tomorrow and I have recently developed a wicked head cold, so I'm not a happy camper right now.
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    As you well know neily, i prefer the cold....but, when i dont have to go anywhere or do anything, when i can just sit outdoors and relax...even i can enjoy the heat. I do like the feel of the sun on my skin, but not for too long. However, i love to be outside, in the shade, cold drink in hand and a nice breeze. Like right now...out in my fave adirondack chair, feet up, under the shade of the umbrella, listening to the water in the pond, birds chirping, glass of iced green tea by my side - tho id prefer wine, being good- feeling a nice breezw, yes, enjoyable. Have to go anywhere and do anything? Fuck that, then i am miserable in the heat. :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    worst weather of the year in the northeast this time of year. fucking hate it. I wear work clothes outside for 10 minutes and they have to hit the cleaners. disgusting. how many days til fall?
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    I hate the humidity as well. The heat is bad but it is the humidity that kills me. Makes me sweat bullets. Been pushing 95-100 for damn near two weeks now. Not a drop of rain in site.
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    The Fixer wrote:
    worst weather of the year in the northeast this time of year. fucking hate it. I wear work clothes outside for 10 minutes and they have to hit the cleaners. disgusting. how many days til fall?
    What's worse is it's not even summer yet. It seems like the weather passed spring and went straight to July weather.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    summer hasn't even started yet 8-)

tomorrow 100 degrees !!!!!!!! :o;)8-)
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    We have a thunderstorm getting ready to take off.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    it is beyond gorgeous outside

enjoy all
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    I'm ready for fall already. :lol: