Armless man freaks out

RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
edited June 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
ummm....I just don't know what to say.... :?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f30_1307056754
The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    what is he all up in arms about?
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    norm wrote:
    what is he all up in arms about?

POTD!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I wanted to say...'if the cops came...would they cuff him?'
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • I am in awe of the stretch he has with his legs! From standing on the floor, he places a foot up on the counter, and steps up onto it!
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I am in awe of the stretch he has with his legs! From standing on the floor, he places a foot up on the counter, and steps up onto it!
    I thought the same ... amazing people are

and damn those guys laughing at him ... he was upset and being rude
    but they shouldn't have been so disrespectful as to laugh at him.....
    walk a mile in his shoes
  • Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    those dumbasses filming should have helped him, granted it was funny but they still could have helped the guy
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,256
    So he couldn't get in hi's room damm and that one guy kicks him in hi's ass out the door :o and i have to just say it it's allways the black or spanish people filming and laughing fucking disgusting ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    someone should've given him a hand
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    I don't know if I should laugh or feel bad. I guess it's a little bit of both. I work at a hotel and for a front desk agent not to help him out is bad service and I would write them up.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    leave him alone, he's armless.... he deserves a round of applause if anything.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.