ISO: One Ten Club Wristband.....Please.

mvwmvw Posts: 1,645
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
My wife and I are taking our son for his 7th birthday to PJ20 on Sunday and were hoping to find an extra wristband for sale from someone. We both have 10C lawn seats for Sunday and we have a regular lawn seat for him, but would like to be able to get him a little closer up in the lawn for him to be able to see and to have the access to the 10c park just in case we need to relax and take a break for a while. If anybody could help, please send me a PM. Thanks :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mvw wrote:
    My wife and I are taking our son for his 7th birthday to PJ20 on Sunday and were hoping to score an extra wristband for sale from someone. We would like to be able to get him a little closer up in the lawn for him to be able to see and to have the access to the 10c park just in case we need to relax and take a break for a while. If anybody could help, please send me a PM. Thanks :D

Keep my name. I am not sure if I am going to need mine. Won't know until my crew finalizes our plans. Most are not 10c members so I probably will not need the bands. no promises this far out, but if they are available, your son is the first to get one.
    9.29.96, 8.28.98, 9.1.00, 7.5.03, 9.30.05, 6.1.06, 6.19.08, 6.20.08, 6.24.08, 10.27.09, 10.28.09, 10.30.09, 5.20.10, 9.3.11, 9.4.11, 9.2.12, 7.19.13...

2013- Brooklyn2, Philly1, Philly2, NOLA
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,375
    mvw wrote:
    My wife and I are taking our son for his 7th birthday to PJ20 on Sunday and were hoping to score an extra wristband for sale from someone. We would like to be able to get him a little closer up in the lawn for him to be able to see and to have the access to the 10c park just in case we need to relax and take a break for a while. If anybody could help, please send me a PM. Thanks :D

Keep my name. I am not sure if I am going to need mine. Won't know until my crew finalizes our plans. Most are not 10c members so I probably will not need the bands. no promises this far out, but if they are available, your son is the first to get one.

very cool of you to do this! best of luck getting the wristband, mvw!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mvwmvw Posts: 1,645
    Thanks to both of you. Hopefully something will work out.
    Still searching...
    Just checking...
    I am still looking. If anybody could help, please send me a PM. Thanks - :D
    Still looking.....
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,141
    let me see what i can do..btw,im giving my spare to the friday night party at Lake Geneva,
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=157417
    maybe the winner dont need the wristband,i guess will have ticket already,probably will want the reserved seat,so might this be available..lets see how it works..we will find the way..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    bump
    I would buy a single 10C lawn seat w/wristband for Sunday if someone is selling one hopefully under face value to help me out with this.
    Bump.