Im married to a middle aged man!

2»

Comments

• Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    Shit, I just realized that I'm only a couple years away from middle-aged if going by average life expectancy :?
    Still not as old as your hubby tho :P Apparently he's going to outlive me, so that's ok!
    Happy bday mr.dreams!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    , we went out for a beautiful greek dinner, .
    aha...you getting ready for me ....,,nice :mrgreen:

Haha... :mrgreen:
    You cook?
    Mr. Dream is an amazing cook. Tho hes never really tried to make anything Greek.
    Dinner was awesome. Sun-dried tomato hummus, babaganoush and flatbread....meditteranean salad, so refreshing....shrimp and veggie skewers. Had a taste of the chocolate cake and pistachio baklava. Yummy!

Had a mojito to accompany, not exactly greek but so what...hahaha.
    yeah i cook,but need a reason for it ;)
    our type of salad is awesome..and was feta cheese on it?olive oils?
    baklava is so tasty even i prefer kantaifi with icecream as desert,,,and Greek drinks are kinda heavy stuff,ouzo or tsipouro,so better a mojito.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    Shit, I just realized that I'm only a couple years away from middle-aged if going by average life expectancy :?
    Still not as old as your hubby tho :P Apparently he's going to outlive me, so that's ok!
    Happy bday mr.dreams!

72 for men, 77 for women.
    So lets face it, once you hit mid-30s, youre kinda already there. :lol:
    That said, i like my idea of 90 better.

And you should look as good as my hubby at 45. ;)
    :mrgreen:

http://www.data360.org/dsg.aspx?Data_Set_Group_Id=195
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I hope he had a happy 45th b.d.!

he's still young. oh to be 45 again!
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    Happy bday mr.dreams!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/200 ... stats.html
    Girls born in 2005 can expect to live 4.7 years longer than boys, with female life expectancy at 82.7 and male expectancy at 78

Move to Canada, live longer and happier ;)

Yes, I think so....or better ;)
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Life does not end at 45....how do I know....turned 46 back in February. :twisted:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • PJ212PJ212 Posts: 822
    edited February 2013
    :D
    Post edited by PJ212 on
    2000: CLT, Greensboro, 2003: MSG 1 & 2, 2008: MSG 1 & 2, 2009: LA 2 & 3, 2011: Vancouver, 2012: Missoula, 2013: Wrigley, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Voodoo, SD, LA 1 & 2, OAK, PDX, Vancouver, SEA, 2014: Cincy, ACL1, Tulsa, Lincoln, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, MKE, DEN, Bridge 1 & 2, 2015: GCF, Mexico City, 2016: FLL, MIA, TPA, Greenville, Hampton, Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Bonnaroo, Telluride, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 1 & 2, 2017: ROHF, 2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 2021: SHN, Ohana 2 & 3, 2022: LA 1 & 2, PHX, OAK 1 & 2, Fresno, MSG, BNA, B&B, STL, OKC, DEN, 2023: MSP 1 & 2, CHI 1 & 2, DFW 2, AUS 1 & 2, 2024: Vancouver 1 & 2, LV 1 & 2, SEA 1 & 2
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    Happy bday mr.dreams!

Shit. According to that chart, I'm way the fuck over the hill. 4:11 pm? I guess it's time for dinner. I hope I can get a table at OCB.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    A day late but happy b day Mr Dream.

My hubby turned 45 last month, I'm hoping he's going to get wiser with age ..... still waiting. :roll:
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    Happy bday mr.dreams!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/200 ... stats.html
    Girls born in 2005 can expect to live 4.7 years longer than boys, with female life expectancy at 82.7 and male expectancy at 78

Move to Canada, live longer and happier ;)

Yes, I think so....or better ;)

sure, 2 more years in arctic fucking cold. ;)
    no thanks.
    NY works for me, even if it shortens my life some.

and hey, you can try...;)

actually, comparing charts....2005.....US in comparison to alberta, where you live....i'll live longer in the US. AND get awesome bagels and pizza. and live in NY. so yea, i'll stay put. even with your universal health care. :P
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow