pm sent
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    Hahaa!! Success!!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,650
    just needed it for Itunes ..7 bucks shipped if anyone interested

You know you can just buy it directly off of itunes... right? If you don't want the CD, there was no reason to buy a physical copy of it.

I'm starting to think I'm one of the few people on the planet who still buy's cd's!
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    bperov15bperov15 Posts: 23
    shep I'm with you- I gotta have my cd's especially of my fave bands like PJ!!!
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    ugh... mmj is my morning jacket...
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    Is it not illegal in the States to rip your CDs to iTunes and then sell your CDs? It is here, no different to just "stealing" it in the first place.
  • Options
    dpmaydpmay Posts: 643
    bazzer wrote:
    Is it not illegal in the States to rip your CDs to iTunes and then sell your CDs? It is here, no different to just "stealing" it in the first place.

wait a minute, so if i go to a record store in new zealand, there won't be anything used?
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    dpmay wrote:
    bazzer wrote:
    wait a minute, so if i go to a record store in new zealand, there won't be anything used?
    Of course! But you're "meant" to delete any copies you made. I guess people don't, I don't know, I don't get rid of stuff. If you don't, then essentially you're just copying the music, which is illegal.