weiner ADMITS he texted pics of his weiner

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited June 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    talk about a field day for jokes :o
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    If a New York football quarterback can get away with it, shouldn't a New York politician get away with it???? :roll: :lol:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,797
    I guess the recession is over and these congressmen have so much time to fuck around with twitter cock shots

Isn't twitter for people who go to midnight screenings of twilight anyway??
  • EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    I can't wait for Jon Stewart tonight after this.
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    EZ1221C wrote:
    I can't wait for Jon Stewart tonight after this.

they went to school together eh?
  • If that is your last name, texting dirty pics should be the last thing you do. I heard this while driving and listening to NPR, I laughed like a fourth grade little boy would about them saying "Congressman Weiner" over and over (I kind of think she was doing it on purpose). :lol:
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • When the scandal broke, I think Weiner waited to see the reaction to the cock shot, before admitting it was really him, or if he was going to stick with the story of being hacked.

If the overall public opinion was "That's too bad that is all Weiner is working with," he would have denied it to the grave that it was him.

However, the general opinion must have been that it was a pretty nice size and looked good in the pic, and so he felt good claiming that pic was of his ummmm, wiener. :lol:
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,256
    How can this guy be taken seriously ever again , you took a pict of your covered dick and texted it to some chick if your gonna do it do it right fucking Moron :roll:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    What an unfortunate last name.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,389
    I don't see what the big deal is....

I mean, come on, who hasn't put pics of their weener on twitter and facebook before?
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    talk about a field day for jokes :o
    They pretty much write themselves, don't they? :lol:

What I couldn't get over was him getting all choked up at his press conference. What is it with politicians these days, they all have to cry in public? Years ago that would have been as big a death sentence as sexting.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Can one get any stupider????!!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me