and your 2004 BCS champion is....

8181 Posts: 58,276
edited June 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
no more.

at least it's not more bad OSU news today.
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    No worry for OSU since the statute of limitations has passed on the tainted OSU BCS title
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,972
    ouch. 15 scholarships for each of three years? Major damage to the program. Whos going to want to go to a school that
    a. bowl ineligible for 2 years
    b. can only give 15 scholarships a season?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • You cant spell suck without USC!!!!!!!!!!
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
    You cant spell suck without USC!!!!!!!!!!
    HAHAHHA
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    My son and I say that to every poor idiot we see wearing USC crap here in LA!
    I hate that damn school. Eff them..........ha!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    it's funny that osu fans are commenting about this...and whenever a ucla fan does anything it's funny :P :lol::lol:

and btw, sc "forfeited" the bcs championship last year but i won't let facts get in the way of people's fun :mrgreen:
    norm wrote:
    it's funny that osu fans are commenting about this...and whenever a ucla fan does anything it's funny :P :lol::lol:

and btw, sc "forfeited" the bcs championship last year but i won't let facts get in the way of people's fun :mrgreen:

facts = cheaters

norm wrote:

hey, as an OSU fan, say what you must. Dude was a dumbass in this and other things. I'm sure there will be more revealed.

the reality is that the ncaa is at fault...their arcane and pointless rules are what perpetuate the cheating and until they are changed there will be boosters, agents etc trying to buy a player
  • rtdbakerrtdbaker Posts: 24
    The most pathetic thing is Pete Carroll sitting in Seattle with no punishment what so ever. The school get screwed the kids get screwed and the coaches just move on to the next one.
    That is actually what she said
    rtdbaker wrote:
    The most pathetic thing is Pete Carroll sitting in Seattle with no punishment what so ever. The school get screwed the kids get screwed and the coaches just move on to the next one.
    This is very true. What an ass.

PJPixie wrote:
    rtdbaker wrote:
    This is very true. What an ass.

agreed..along with reggie bush
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    PJPixie wrote:
    My son and I say that to every poor idiot we see wearing USC crap here in LA!
    I hate that damn school. Eff them..........ha!

Ditto.