2»

Comments

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    no problem..i know to share :D
    Me too.
    :mrgreen:

As to the suand skin....yes!
    I am very fair skinned. Very.
    As a child and teen, I sun bathed, but I quickly learned no good for me. Now, I also smoked for 20 years, none too good either but....I stopped. And I am not saying I am a poster child for beauty, not at all, but....my skin is doing pretty damn well for 42. I plan on keeping it that way. However, I'd still take Ms. Diaz ass and legs any day.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Me too.

As a child and teen, I sun bathed, but I quickly learned no good for me. Now, I also smoked for 20 years, none too good either but....I stopped. And I am not saying I am a poster child for beauty, not at all, but....my skin is doing pretty damn well for 42. I plan on keeping it that way. However, I'd still take Ms. Diaz ass and legs any day.
    useless without fotos :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

Don't you like surprises?
    You'll see soon enough, firsthand, in Montreal and/or Toronto.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632

what no PJ20?

you wait 42 years for me,sure i can wait 3 months for you.. ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632

wait, are you talking to me??

Smooth dimitris, smooth.
    And yes, I like clean shaven men. :lol:

Rick, no pj20 for me. Didn't make sense. And I rather proper pj shows, celebration or not. So it was either me solo to Wisconsin...or me and the better half up in Canada. Plus, sorry Wisconsin...I rather see Montreal and Toronto. And no worries, Mr. Dream is the open minded sort, :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

Sure Mr. Dream is the open minded ...married you :)
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    as i mentioned here when it happened...i walked by her downstairs from my office...and she is BUSTED

her face is a mess..... real bad

don't get me wrong..she is sweet..but after staring at her for 2 minutes i am scarred forever

I have never found her that attractive, even back in her "There's Something About Mary" days when every guy in the world was drooling over her. I think part of her attraction is the fact that she says stuff like this article. She comes across as the "cool chick". I don't know what she's really like, but most people fell in love with her character from "There's Something About Mary". You know, the girl who just wants to drink beer and watch SportsCenter. And I sometimes wonder how much of the stuff she says is just designed to keep up this image of the perfect "guys type of gal".
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
    Sure Mr. Dream is the open minded ...married you :)

Smooth and wise,,,you get better and better!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,435
    to me she is the epitome of 'im not ugly but i'm not hot so i better be a slut' kind of girl/woman. never found her hot. if she wasn't a movie star she'd be considered normal/average (kind of like Fergie and Angelina Jolie to me).
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    pjhawks wrote:
    to me she is the epitome of 'im not ugly but i'm not hot so i better be a slut' kind of girl/woman. never found her hot. if she wasn't a movie star she'd be considered normal/average (kind of like Fergie and Angelina Jolie to me).

I'm glad you said that, I thought I was the only person who wasn't nuts about Angelina Jolie. I don't just not find her that attractive, I find her downright ugly.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • I'd give her a special gift, a Dick in her BOX!!

JT
    Live in Peace
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Me too.

We've met...
    Her bragging is valid :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    i didn't mean busted face from the sun...

just a busted face period..amazing what makeup can do
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Never thought I'd say it, but....apparently Diaz and I have one thing in common. Who knew?
    :o:o:o:o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: 8-)8-)8-) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • nothing but a cheap promoting tactic for her new movie. she plays a sexy slutty teacher. she tries to entice 13 year old boys to go see it because they'll think that's really her.

quite flimsy.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    pjhawks wrote:

She was hot as hell!!! Now she's pretty gross looking.

Angelina is pretty hot, but she's definitely benefited from being a celeb, and all the "weird" stuff she talked about and did before adopting 60 or 70 kids. I don't get the feeling she needs quite as much air brushin as these other 2. They practically look painted in magazines.

People think Fergie's hot? She pisses her pants and looks like an ugly Linda Hamilton?!?!?!

I'm not impressed by most celebs. Prolly seein too many paparazzi pics where that don't get fixed. Megan Fox and Katy Perry are 2 of the more recent ones that are borderline ugly without the fixes.
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,765
    and her favorite hobby is making shitty movies.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    i didn't mean busted face from the sun...

just a busted face period..amazing what makeup can do
    Turn her around. Problem solved.
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    ComeToTX wrote:
    and her favorite hobby is making shitty movies.

Awesome! :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Did I miss something? Since when did sex become a sport?

and will it be at next years olympics?
    Did I miss something? Since when did sex become a sport?

and will it be at next years olympics?

Actually that was the most witty comment in the whole article, which i realize...aint saying much. :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    If nothing else I hope she pratices safe sex....

safesex.gif

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)