Options

New CD info?

inMytree_19inMytree_19 Toronto, Canada Posts: 177
edited August 2008 in The Porch
I know PJ will be releasing a new album eventually, I saw the McCready interview saying they have some music written, im just wondering if anyone knows more info about it other then what mike said? Cheers all,
2008 - Mansfield
2008 - Montreal (EV Solo)
2011 - East Troy PJ20
2011 - Ottawa
2014 - Denver
2015 - Rio de Janeiro
2016 - Toronto x2
2018 - Boston x2
2022 - Quebec, Hamilton, Toronto
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,186
    back in the studio at year's end. there isn't anymore info out there besides all the speculative kind.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,283
    I know PJ will be releasing a new album eventually, I saw the McCready interview saying they have some music written, im just wondering if anyone knows more info about it other then what mike said? Cheers all,

Just in case you dont know Brendan O'Brien will produce it

That raises my antcipation up a notch or 2
  • Options
    smile05smile05 Posts: 600
    whats the jd19 from on your name?
    1:Black 2:Corduroy 3:All Those Yesterdays 4:I Got ID 5:Smile

They can buy but cant put on my clothes
    Throw down my ace in the hole~~~~~~

Let's go for three in a row, no sorry i can't think of anything thats not funny. - Paul Merton

London96,Manchester00,Berlin06,London07
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    you know as much as we all do. about 5 songs are "done" and its going to be produced by Brendan O Brien.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    back in the studio at year's end. there isn't anymore info out there besides all the speculative kind.

I guess if they aren't back in the studio until year's end... it won't be released until April/May at the earliest. I had heard at one time it could be December or January but that was 3 or 4 months ago, maybe even before they had announced the EC tour.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,364
    I guess if they aren't back in the studio until year's end... it won't be released until April/May at the earliest. I had heard at one time it could be December or January but that was 3 or 4 months ago, maybe even before they had announced the EC tour.

im saying if they go to the studio in that time frame, expect a late summer release date...ala no code coming out around late august/early september of my freshmen year at the bloomsburg university...located in the ONLY town in pennsylvania....good times indeed

carry on.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    uh idk where you guys heard they wouldnt be back in the studio until the end of the year, but as far as i know they were gonna go back after eds solo tour and have a release date at the end of the year/early next.

which should mean they would be in the studio now or in september.

oh and also that they didnt have anything completed yet, someone said 5 songs done. i didnt think they had any done.
    there'll be time for laughin'
    there's no time to cry
    soon i will be leavin'
    look me in the eye
    no matter what's in front of me
    it's your face that i'll see
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,018
    May 09
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    inMytree_19inMytree_19 Toronto, Canada Posts: 177
    uh idk where you guys heard they wouldnt be back in the studio until the end of the year, but as far as i know they were gonna go back after eds solo tour and have a release date at the end of the year/early next.

which should mean they would be in the studio now or in september.

oh and also that they didnt have anything completed yet, someone said 5 songs done. i didnt think they had any done.

Mike said in the interview they have music written for about 5 songs, no lyrics done yet only music...
    2008 - Mansfield
    2008 - Montreal (EV Solo)
    2011 - East Troy PJ20
    2011 - Ottawa
    2014 - Denver
    2015 - Rio de Janeiro
    2016 - Toronto x2
    2018 - Boston x2
    2022 - Quebec, Hamilton, Toronto
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,366
    uh idk where you guys heard they wouldnt be back in the studio until the end of the year

Pretty sure someone who met Mike or Jeff said they asked and October was stated. That's end of yearish.

Besides, Stone's working on getting his album out, I think Jeff has one coming out, and Ed has a kid due in the next couple of months. Gonna be a busy few months until then.