Handwritten Present Tense lyrics?

mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
edited June 2011 in The Porch
hey guys---

looked through all of my copies of No Code---no luck. i was wondering if they included the handwritten lyrics to Present Tense in the album? if so, i was hoping that someone here could scan them & email them to me. thanks in advance!

thanks,
Matt
I LOVE MUSIC.
www.cluthelee.com
www.cluthe.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    bump.

anyone? :ugeek:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • The Present Tense polaroid I have is blank on the back except for the song title. Not sure if they're all like that? Otherwise I'd have done it for ya.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    The Present Tense polaroid I have is blank on the back except for the song title. Not sure if they're all like that? Otherwise I'd have done it for ya.

a-ha! that's what i thought. a friend of mine was wanting a line for a tattoo idea. guess he'll have to think of something else. thanks for your help!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 said:
    The Present Tense polaroid I have is blank on the back except for the song title. Not sure if they're all like that? Otherwise I'd have done it for ya.

a-ha! that's what i thought. a friend of mine was wanting a line for a tattoo idea. guess he'll have to think of something else. thanks for your help!!
    @Mfc, we're you ever able to find the handwritten lyrics?  I want my tatt in the same way buy have had no luck for handwritten Present Tense lyrics.  Thanks! 🙃
    Ciao!
    Michele
    Bucca302 said:
    mfc2006 said:

@Mfc, we're you ever able to find the handwritten lyrics?  I want my tatt in the same way buy have had no luck for handwritten Present Tense lyrics.  Thanks! 🙃
    No luck!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com