Options

"Goods" ideas for PJ. Let's hear 'em...

124»

Comments

• Options
    Polo shirt with a small PJ logo that could be worn to work on casual Fridays for those stuck in shirts and ties all week....Or that have business casual dress

LOVE the idea! I would love to wear a PJ polo to work!

Also love the ideas of the frizbees. They could use the MOD target symbol on the frizbee or something like that.

Polos, yeah sure.
    Just please make sure they are WELL MADE.
    Nothing worse than paying $40+ for a polo, just to wash it 3 times and have holes in it.
    BOOOOOO.
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Polo shirt with a small PJ logo that could be worn to work on casual Fridays for those stuck in shirts and ties all week....Or that have business casual dress

LOVE the idea! I would love to wear a PJ polo to work!

Also love the ideas of the frizbees. They could use the MOD target symbol on the frizbee or something like that.

Polos, yeah sure.
    Just please make sure they are WELL MADE.
    Nothing worse than paying $40+ for a polo, just to wash it 3 times and have holes in it.
    BOOOOOO.

Drifting...they should make tin foil caps... ;):lol::lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 713
    vant0037 wrote:
    bigbiggzy wrote:
    I'll start.....

1.) A Pearl Jam Frisbee. Sounds hippey and borderline gay, but fuck it....I love to toss me some Frisbee.

What's "borderline gay" about frisbee? What does that even mean?

As for your question, how about hooded sweatshirts that don't cost $90 and maybe some sort of vinyl storage box? Do they make those? Oh and PJ tank tops. For dudes. My wife hates them...I love them.

This isn't a "good" per se, but perhaps a better layout for the "Goods" section would be nice? Maybe that's coming with the new website I've heard about...

I mean...all my gay friends toss frisbees, dude. What do you want me to say?

I kid. ...Clearly a poor choice of words, but I'm willing to bet most of my friends (gay and straight would understand my sentiment ;) )
  • Options
    BALLBOYBALLBOY Australia Posts: 998
    Posters done as stickers & no more Boom on the early stuff, sorry it's just not right.
    Eastern Creek 95,Syd 1 98,Bris 2 98, Syd 1&2 03, Reading Fest 06, Bris 1 06, London 09, Hyde Park 10, Gold Coast BDO 14
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    A 10 Club license plate frame.

YES!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,803
    Polo Shirt...
    Great idea...

Keep it simple...
    But not something that falls apart after wearing it once......

That I would buy...
    Hell, I might even buy a couple of them.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    a polo shirt that isn't cut apart and then sewn back together

and lets have sleeves that go below my armpit

and no huge ass 70s collar

and how about a color other that shitbrown?

:)

now that i think of it... PJ would never do this... too corporate
  • Options
    Bring back the PJ Rock Band game...Was really digging that idea...

I know you can play certain songs already, but to have a game solely dedicated to the band would be awesome.

The Beatles RB game was very creative in that it should the band throughout their career, in diff phases. Would be very cool if the creators went through the different periods of the band the same way Beatles RB game was made.

Maybe PJ20 (the movie) can help reignite this idea...
  • Options
    PRLJM1 wrote:
    URthekey wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:
    Condoms that say 'Why Go?'

mmm.... and another that says Come Back. Round 2 ding.

and of course one that says....................what for it.............

Inside Job
    :clap: lol....well played. well played.
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    front.jpgback.jpg
  • Options
    cojobocojobo Ontario Posts: 299
    More vinyl!!! I'd like to see them put out a copy from the band's choice of the most memorable live preformance from the year. Make it so each 10c member can only order one copy and just like the tickets, they had to be a member by the announcement date...

Everyone gets a vinyl so we're not all trying to score them at ridiculous prices from people on ebay and if you dont listen to vinyl - you can easiliy trade it for something else ;)
    Halifax '05, Toronto '09, Toronto 2 '11, Hamilton '11, London '13, Chicago '13. Buffalo '13 , Leeds '14, Detroit '14, New York (GCF) '15, Ottawa '16, Toronto 1 '16, Toronto 2 '16
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    more albums....and not reissues.

beyond that i don't really care.

i believe my tshirt count is at 2....that's enough for me.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    I would like a magnet for my car.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I would like a magnet for my car.

I love this, so when we get a new car, I can just transfer it
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    "Sonic Reducer" earplugs
    "Evenflow" baby sippy cup
    "Animal" barbecue and marinating sauce
    "Wash" bodywash and shampoo
    "Alive" multivitamins
    "All Night" condoms
    "Black Red (Yellow)" picnic style mustard

I'm in!
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    BALLBOY wrote:
    Posters done as stickers

YES!!!!
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,254
    PJambo wrote:
    technical athletic gear (running, biking) - in honor of Mike's half-marathon (I assume he'll wear a CCFA singlet)

lanyards (PJ20 post-AV)

PJ tech shirts
    PJ tech shirts
    PJ tech shirts
    PJ tech shirts

-- V-necks, please, for the women. Thank you. :D Make something cool in honor of Mike's race, and I will wear it to my fall races.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    PJ Urinal Cakes... :lol:
  • Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    Pearl Jam should just do a million dollar giveaway to a random member of the 10c and call it the "fan stimulus contest"
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I only have one idea. Since this month is the 20th anniversary of Ten, how about they have something available in Goods other than the old pink CD. No Deluxe or Legacy editions available. Happy 20th anniversary Ten, but no anniversary editions available, you're out of stock.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    A lifesize cardboard cutout of Stone Gossard doing a duck walk.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399

I think a windup toy of Stone that duck walks would be better.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    BALLBOY wrote:
    Posters done as stickers & no more Boom on the early stuff, sorry it's just not right.

I have a bunch of stickers I made from poster art - you can get decent sticker sheets for inkjet printers these days.
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158

I think a windup toy of Stone that duck
    walks would be better.

No way. Cardboard cutout.

You could put it right in your livingroom.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self