Options

eddie shows to bootlegs????????????

luke.luke. Posts: 190
edited August 2008 in The Porch
ive been looking at the threads on boston 1 and the set looks awesome... are they going to release these little gems of a show as bootlegs???? it would be a crying shame if not... i have to get my hands on these shows but i dont know how... id pay alot of money for boston (cause of untitled). it sucks... no youtube clip or anything.

another question ... who is playing with ed? i think i noticed jeff on bass in a really quick youtube clip... is it just him?

anyway if ppl could help out and let me know where i can listen to some of this stuff or even better if they will release them as bootlegs very soon!!!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I'm not sure if they are going to release them or not...but I agree, I would be willing to pay a lot for either of the Boston shows (I was at both). I have noticed a few clips showing up on youtube in the past day or so, so I would check those out for now. I'm sure more will be up in the next few days.

To answer your other questions...Ed plays alone until the end of the show. The opener, Liamm Finn comes out for 'Society' on rhythm guitar and backing vocals. And the closer, 'Hard Sun' features Liamm on drums and the vocalist that played with him (forget her name).

Oh and one more note...the 'Untitled' isn't the actual 'Untitled' from Binaural (not sure if that's the right album). It seemed to be a little improv about the east coast and 'fuck the left coast', 'but don't tell them I said that.' Haha.
    Hartford 06
    Bonnaroo 08
    Hartford 08
    Mansfield I & II 08
    E.V. Boston I & II 08
  • Options
    morgie2morgie2 Posts: 1,065
    I really hope they make them available, because I'd be all over grabbing one.
    Boston II 94 Boston II 06 Mansfield I 08 Mansfield II 08 Seattle I 09 Seattle II 09
    Hartford 10 Boston 10 Wrigley 13 Worcester I 13 Worcester II 13 Hartford 13
    NYC I 16 NYC II 16 Fenway I 16 Fenway II 16  Fenway 1 18  Fenway II 18
    E.V. Boston II 08 E.V. Albany II 09 E.V. Providence 11, E.V. Boston 11
    Troubled Souls Unite
  • Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    morgie2 wrote:
    I really hope they make them available, because I'd be all over grabbing one.

I think many of us in here would want some boots...
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    I'd love to have mixed bootlegs of the solo shows if only to get a clean copy of Millworker for gremmie.net :)
    member number: 198,xxx
  • Options
    someone needs to make a petition for something, anything, to be released from this tour
  • Options
    They will eventually show up......I think all the West Coast shows are out there, at least they were for a while.
  • Options
    I have all of the West Coast shows, and i will get all of the East Coast ones as well.

The 2 shows i went to, LA 2 and SD 1 sound amazing.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    I truly hope he puts these up for sale I will gladly buy both Boston shows :)

It was a spiritual experience at the show.