PUI.....where sexting happpens

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276

I think i've heard of it

Haven't heard it exactly that I remember

good lord...

so i know somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody that knows kevin bacon

that'd be like 4 degrees......if my math is right.....

now for conman.....i could text somebody who could text somebody...and that text would ultimately hit conman.... perhaps this calls a mass text test
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    81 wrote:

What? :lol:

:fp:

jesus fuck..have you not hear of the 6 degrees of kevin bacon?

I think i've heard of it

:fp:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    you do know who kevin bacon is, right? :problem:
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    shrug.gif
    norm wrote:
    you do know who kevin bacon is, right? :problem:

Yeah :lol:
    I am actually 2, maybe 3 degrees from Kevin bacon, but I am too drunk (really more high) right now to remember exactly how at the moment. :oops:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I am actually 2, maybe 3 degrees from Kevin bacon, but I am too drunk (really more high) right now to remember exactly how at the moment. :oops:

what about conman?

somebody has to have his number
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

what about conman?

:think: ..... I don't have it. Maybe call the Pentagon?
    81 wrote:

I think i've heard of it

good lord...

so i know somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody that knows kevin bacon

that'd be like 4 degrees......if my math is right.....

now for conman.....i could text somebody who could text somebody...and that text would ultimately hit conman.... perhaps this calls a mass text test

I'm sorry I let you down :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

what about conman?

:think: ..... I don't have it. Maybe call the Pentagon?

i don't have their number. :x

black diamond met him...wonder if he has conman's number....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I have the white house number. :lol:
    Roommate is coming downstairs every couple of minutes to give me a bong rip

okay, dude :lol:

you have someone bring you bong loads?

that's like a remote control for pot
    norm wrote:

you have someone bring you bong loads?

that's like a remote control for pot

Yep, he just runs up and down the stairs :lol:
    i love college
    I need to do some acid again
    I haven't dropped acid since maybe 1997.... I wonder what would happen if I did again? :think: ..... the drug that gets you so high you're at some risk of forgetting you're high and just thinking you've actually gone crazy. :fp:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I haven't dropped acid since maybe 1997.... I wonder what would happen if I did again? :think: ..... the drug that gets you so high you're at some risk of forgetting you're high and just thinking you've actually gone crazy. :fp:

It's spiritual... I've not gone mad :P
    PJ_Soul wrote:

It's spiritual... I've not gone mad :P
    Me neither. But I saw so many people (so many!!) lose it, that after a LOT of times I started worrying that my luck would run out and I'd have a bad trip, so I quit while I was ahead! :lol:
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    I've never done acid, but have done shrooms a few times. I have seen a couple people completely lose it. Makes for a bad experience for everyone!
    mca47 wrote:
    I've never done acid, but have done shrooms a few times. I have seen a couple people completely lose it. Makes for a bad experience for everyone!
    I have had a bad shroom trip - first time, too. Ended up at a music festival with the tragically hip headlining, and I ended up hiding in a porta-potty for 45 minutes during the big show. :oops: Give me acid over shrooms any day!
    Don't do drugs kids. :lol:
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    I have had a bad shroom trip - first time, too. Ended up at a music festival with the tragically hip headlining, and I ended up hiding in a porta-potty for 45 minutes during the big show. :oops: Give me acid over shrooms any day!
    Same night a chick we were with went completely nuts on shrooms...I got hit hard. Turns out I had mono at the time. Needless to say, it was a rough one. Can't blame the mushrooms on that, but f me...it was nuts! :lol:
    Oh...to be in college again! :lol:
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_ROCKS, I saw your doppelganger today!

:shock:
    But he was 15 hears younger. Wow. You really used to be cute. :|

;):lol:;)

check the #girlslist ...

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736

"under your tongue, im like a tab"

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    mca47 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Same night a chick we were with went completely nuts on shrooms...I got hit hard. Turns out I had mono at the time. Needless to say, it was a rough one. Can't blame the mushrooms on that, but f me...it was nuts! :lol:
    Oh...to be in college again! :lol:

Always took small doses whether it be shrooms or acid. I preferred shrooms. Never had a bad experience, never hallucinated(not in a bad way anyway). Just enough to get a good body buzz and laugh your ass off for an hour for no reason what so ever.
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    damnit! :fp:

actually now that i think about it, i don''t think anyone here has my number :?
    Pretty proud of myself for dragging my ass to work this morning! :fp:
    conman wrote:
    damnit! :fp:

actually now that i think about it, i don''t think anyone here has my number :?

that's going to make it tough to contact you
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Lol, setting the bar high, huh? :lol: I have to say I liked the old avatar better. jmho. :)

Putting the kids to bed. Be back in an hour.
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Lol, setting the bar high, huh? :lol: I have to say I liked the old avatar better. jmho. :)

Putting the kids to bed. Be back in an hour.
    The old one will be back just as soon as the Canucks pull off a miracle and win the Stanley Cup. ;)
This discussion has been closed.