PUI.....where sexting happpens

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276

almost... need to take tax into account... $5.28 in all.

Not that I would know for sure... :lol:

i assumed you could scrounge up the tax :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    81 wrote:

Depends on the day of the week :lol:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    81 wrote:

Depends on the day of the week :lol:
    :fp: Oh, university. Feeling reminiscent about the poverty-stricken years all of a sudden. Sigh.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :fp: Oh, university. Feeling reminiscent about the poverty-stricken years all of a sudden. Sigh.

:lol: I spend too much money as it is
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    If you'd just lick the dirty grill, you could afford enough pizza to last all day.

good call

could have bought 4 little ceasers

So 81... you offered him $5 (and didn't even mention the pee)? You cheap bastard. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    So 81... you offered him $5 (and didn't even mention the pee)? You cheap bastard. :lol:

i offered $20 and there was no pee on the grill that i am aware of. fuckers pissed on the rear passenger tire from what i was told
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

i offered $20 and there was no pee on the grill that i am aware of. fuckers pissed on the rear passenger tire from what i was told
    $20?! ... Will, no more complaining about not having food. You brought in on yourself if you didn't take that offer.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

$20?! ... Will, no more complaining about not having food. You brought in on yourself if you didn't take that offer.

What?
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:

What?
    .... I dunno. Never mind. :fp:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    .... I dunno. Never mind. :fp:

I have no idea what you are talking about :lol:
    eyebrows.gif

:lol: Holy shit
    why hello there.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    why hello there.

yeah, what?
    My back is absolutely dead. Good god
    lets do it...chug alug
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Girls girls girls

I make the strongest drinks
    Rum rum rum

do di do do dooo

whistle.gif
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    I shouldn't be allowed a phone when i'm like this . So i've just put down the phone & picked up the laptop. Not sure whats dworse....
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    Meg8686 wrote:
    I shouldn't be allowed a phone when i'm like this . So i've just put down the phone & picked up the laptop. Not sure whats dworse....
    :corn:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    Rum rum rum

do di do do dooo

whistle.gif

yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Rum rum rum

do di do do dooo

whistle.gif

yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

continue eating popcorn, shit keeps getting more crazy. drunkenly made 3 booty ccalls tonight, I text some of my favourite fellas, one after another, did not think that through, funny thing is they all replied with a yes and all want to meet up this weekend, so thats friday saturday & sunday sorted then apparently :lol::lol::lol: think i might have to call mr saturday & sunday and put them off :lol: :roll: :roll: I'm a freaking liability. no more drunk texting,or try to keep it to at least one person at a time next time . :lol::lol:
    Meg8686 wrote:
    continue eating popcorn, shit keeps getting more crazy. drunkenly made 3 booty ccalls tonight, I text some of my favourite fellas, one after another, did not think that through, funny thing is they all replied with a yes and all want to meet up this weekend, so thats friday saturday & sunday sorted then apparently :lol::lol::lol: think i might have to call mr saturday & sunday and put them off :lol: :roll: :roll: I'm a freaking liability. no more drunk texting,or try to keep it to at least one person at a time next time . :lol::lol:

And some for you

And some for anyone that is seeing this

ooh it's friday now :? :? :lol:
    Meg8686 wrote:
    ooh it's friday now :? :? :lol:

:lol:

Hang in there
    Meg8686 wrote:

i didn't get a text :cry:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    too bad I don't get cell service in Leavenworth...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

Sure, sure. blahblah.gif
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    RKCNDY wrote:

Sure, sure. blahblah.gif
    All those girls talk a big game, whipped cream, flower pedal or petals, freeboobing and never deliver.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:

Sure, sure. blahblah.gif
    All those girls talk a big game, whipped cream, flower pedal or petals, freeboobing and never deliver.

A) If unlost wasn't so intent on finding pom-pons then we would have gotten the peddels to throw at you from the walMArt that was around the corner from the KOA

B) I had alcoholic whupped creram...https://twitter.com/i/#!/SeattleShores/ ... %2FoJSsajG not our fault you didn't join us for breakfast...d-man was there and partook in the festivities

C) there was free boobing...in the hotel room, you just weren't a prime candidate for kidnapping...

so there *humpfh*
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
This discussion has been closed.