AV spare needed for lawn day

Ince.esInce.es BCN - Spain Posts: 306
edited June 2011 in Given To Fly (live)
I got 10C Reserved/Lawn tickets and my girlfriend would like to come the day we'll hace lawn tickets. If anyone has an spare for the lawn ticket day, please let me know.

Thanks.

P.S.: Yes I know that we still don't know which day are assigned, I will update as soon as I know it.
P.S.: I also would like to get the wristband, because the day with reserved seat is not needed, right?
Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me -> Stupid Mop -> Estúpida Fregona -> www.estupidafregona.net
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    ok,i saw u are from Spain?and will do all this travel and come to the venue only at lawn day?
    why?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Ince.esInce.es BCN - Spain Posts: 306
    Hey Dimitris!

I'm planning a road trip with my girlfriend for two weeks, and I got a pair from 10C for a friend and me, but my girlfriend is not a Pearl Jam fan and she only wants to go one night to Alpine Valley, and that's why I only need a lawn ticket for the same day I'll be assigned.

I know it's a bit difficult to find someone in less than 24 hours since we know the days, but I am trying... :)
    Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me -> Stupid Mop -> Estúpida Fregona -> www.estupidafregona.net
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    got it..if i find something ill let u know.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Ince.esInce.es BCN - Spain Posts: 306
    Confirmed, I need an extra lawn ticket for Saturday preferably with 10C wristband. Any spare?