Options

Do you think they will get through the entire album catalogue?

BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,968
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Do you think they will get through the entire album catalogue this tour? Mike mentioned playing some obscure stuff (b sides) and rarely played album tracks.

It would be great to see them get through the entire catalogue during this short tour. I think they may again try playing an album in its entirety a la Italy 06.

As for the b-sides, what do u think these will entail; lost dogs? unreleased tracks we've never heard?
Melbourne #1 '98
Melbourne #2 '03
Melbourne #3 '03
Melbourne #1 '06
Melbourne #3 '06
Melbourne '09
Melbourne '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PJamGrunge10PJamGrunge10 California Posts: 594
    I doubt they'll end up playing songs like bugs and pry,to but you never know... it would be cool to see them bust out some songs they've never played before
    Stone Gossard...riffmeister extraordinaire!

I am a man, I am advanced.....I am the first man to borrow Stone's leather pants!
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    i CANT WAIT to see what these setlists look like! finally they dont have any loyalties to a specific album... they can really pick and choose however they want... i think its really gonna be a good variety from every album... and theyll definitely dust off some lesser played songs

with so few shows this tour i would expect all these shows to be longer than your average show too
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    I am confident that Philly will get Breath and Wash. They've played those two at Camden/Philly shows the prior two tours. One show opened with Wash on each of the last two tours, if I remember right.
    For Rent
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Not a chance...:)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    Who You Are has to be played this tour , No Way, All those yesterdays, They really have played alot, not sure how much is left for them to do.

Hitchhiker would be amazing, oh man, so excited
    "no more crowbars to my head"
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Dirtyfrank,no Way,whouare,pilate,immortality,smile,release,old School Garden(milan 2000 Version) New Jeremy Version.
    Go Birds!!!!