Options

anyone need a 2007 Xmas single??

hoopinmanhoopinman Posts: 294
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Hey guys....my name is Steve...been a 10C member for over 10 years and for some reason JUST got on this board!

Seems I got an extra Xmas single(Santa God) that Id be willing to trade for something or possibly give to anyone for the asking if a trade is considered bad mojo round these parts.(dont want to ruffle any feathers!)

Been a big member of the Grateful Dead community and then Phish and mostly lean towards jambands but always come back to Pearl Jam.

glad to be here!!!! any thoughts on this matter is appreciated!

Steve
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,921
    hoopinman wrote:
    Hey guys....my name is Steve...been a 10C member for over 10 years and for some reason JUST got on this board!

Seems I got an extra Xmas single(Santa God) that Id be willing to trade for something or possibly give to anyone for the asking if a trade is considered bad mojo round these parts.(dont want to ruffle any feathers!)

Been a big member of the Grateful Dead community and then Phish and mostly lean towards jambands but always come back to Pearl Jam.

glad to be here!!!! any thoughts on this matter is appreciated!

Steve

I'd love to have the Xmas single, alas I have nothing to trade. I'm sure you'll find someone who does though. Good luck and welcome to the Pit.

Cheers!
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    hoopinmanhoopinman Posts: 294
    bump
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,537
    I'd love to have the Xmas single, alas I have nothing to trade. I'm sure you'll find someone who does though. Good luck and welcome to the Pit.

Cheers!

you can purchase any past xmas single the 10C still has in stock for $2 :)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore