Options

EASY PEASY PRESALE!

NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 823
edited May 2011 in The Porch
Well, after yesterday's kerfuffle I'm happy to say that this was one of the easiest, most stress-free presales I've ever done. Three shows, in and out, three minutes.
Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    VeddermbVeddermb Posts: 381
    NWOntario wrote:
    Well, after yesterday's kerfuffle I'm happy to say that this was one of the easiest, most stress-free presales I've ever done. Three shows, in and out, three minutes.

I second that motion - compliments to TC for fixing this - I have a short memory, especially now that tickets are secured
  • Options
    id rocksid rocks Posts: 29
    Wow - that was amazing! I got my coveted Toronto 2 without a hitch. It was the only show I could possibly have attended this year, so I'm SOOOOO glad it worked out!
    Break the sky and tell me what it's for
  • Options
    pjghost23pjghost23 Posts: 47
    Crazy fast for Montreal...

Thanks 10C.... awesome fix, I know it was a struggle.
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 1,995
    edited May 2011
    boom!

TO 1 and 2 in 5 minutes!

oh and $25 cheaper!!
    Post edited by bobby dazzlers on
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    MattbillzMattbillz Posts: 64
    I am completely mind blown myself at how easy that was. Didn't hit refresh ONCE and all done in 4 minutes. I put aside 2 hours today to do this after the insanity over the past few days. THANK YOU TEN CLUB for admitting the system wasn't working and finding a solution!
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    not working for me unable to process
  • Options
    BetterVedderBetterVedder Posts: 145
    Still trying for night 12 in Toronto. No dice. Do I give up???
    "I don't wanna go, from Toronto!!!" - EV '06
  • Options
    sunlesssunless Posts: 83
    A small part of me was hoping our masses would crash the TM site, too.
    Ask, I'm an ear
  • Options
    cindbricindbri Posts: 88
    pjghost23 wrote:

+1, that was awesome, thanks for the fix 10C.
  • Options
    pootowerpootower Posts: 29
    cindbri wrote:
    pjghost23 wrote:

+1, that was awesome, thanks for the fix 10C.

I second that notion. Thank you 10c!
    Kitchener 9/11/05. Hamilton 9/13/05. Ottawa 9/16/05. Toronto 9/19/05. Toronto 9/5/06. Toronto 10/5/06. Chicago 17/5/06. WP Beach 6/11/08. Tampa 6/12/08. Toronto 8/21/09. Vancouver 9/25/09. The Spectrum x4.
  • Options
    BK5333BK5333 Posts: 40
    Toronto 1 & 2 in less than five minutes. And I already got my confirmation emails. Only hangup was that I didn't notice a radio button for US Customers under delivery; I tried to enter my address and could only do Canada.

Awesome, awesome, awesome. Let's hope this is a lesson learned.
  • Options
    THANK YOU 10 CLUB for all your diligent work! I'm HAPPY now!!! :D