Options

PEOPLE WORK FAN CLUB!

2»

Comments

• Options
    HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    I will admit that gave me a good laugh.

1 Question:
    You're welcome, Bluehoon I'm on my cousins Log In! That's quite a username! BTW

What do you mean?

Ha! glad you took it in stride man!

FYI as a joke I was treating the whole thing like it was your username. So instead of "Bluehoon" it would be " Bluehoon I'm on my cousins Log In."
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I'm a social worker and I work hard for the children and family's I serve. I work 10 to 12 hour days. I make well under 40k. I got tickets.

I thought we weren't gonna talk figures!

:)

My bad, at least I got the part with the useless information on how valuable my time is right... ;)
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I'm a social worker and I work hard for the children and family's I serve. I work 10 to 12 hour days. I make well under 40k. I got tickets.

I thought we weren't gonna talk figures!

:)

My bad, at least I got the part with the useless information on how valuable my time is right... ;)

Yep!

Based on the importance of the job you do, your time is much more valuable then most others'!

If someone makes "well over six figures", they may have a high opportunity cost, but it ain't like they are gonna starve if they miss a few hours of work.
  • Options
    BluehoonBluehoon Posts: 32
    HeavyHands wrote:

1 Question:

What do you mean?

FYI as a joke I was treating the whole thing like it was your username. So instead of "Bluehoon" it would be " Bluehoon I'm on my cousins Log In."

Heavy Hands that was awesome, I could not have broken it down like that. You are right though my bad for the money thing. I know theres a lot of people out there that work a lot harder for their pay than I do. My wife being one she is a Dental Hygienist and busts her ass. I do realize I made a bad post, and we are all frustrated. In the end it all works out.
    You that never done nothing but to build and destroy
    You play with my world like its your little toy
    You put a gun in my hand then you hide from my eyes
    and you turn and run farther as the fast bullets fly
    Like judas of old you lie and deceive
    a world war can be won and you want me to believe
  • Options
    Bluehoon wrote:
    HeavyHands wrote:

1 Question:

What do you mean?

Heavy Hands that was awesome, I could not have broken it down like that. You are right though my bad for the money thing. I know theres a lot of people out there that work a lot harder for their pay than I do. My wife being one she is a Dental Hygienist and busts her ass. I do realize I made a bad post, and we are all frustrated. In the end it all works out.

You have a pic with your daughter? Now I feel bad. Props for taking the high road in the end.
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    I have a hard time feeling sorry for someone who makes well over 6 figures.
    Pretty sure I skipped the sale today to work and go to another job interview. It's called priorities, and its also called I'm pretty broke. Talk about stealing time? Try having to put yourself through school and pay bills and on top of that trying to get a few shows in, I just can't take 3 days off for this sale. I'm not complaining, I am so blessed to be able to see the shows I do (and last night's game - sorry, had to get that one in :D)... If you are making 6 figures, I'm sure not getting pearl jam tickets is but a hiccup in your daily routine.
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    Get over yourself you are not worthy of tickets :roll: :roll:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    HeavyHands that kicked ass, but this one is still my fav :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Do they realize we all work in order to actually be able to afford to go to these shows, buy posters, put a roof over my families head, buy every little thing they put in the goods section. Can I bill them for my time. Over 6 hours yesterday, 3 1/2 hours today, now it is off-line and they want to take another day out of my life to do this all over again. Not going to talk figures, but I make well over 6 figures a year and my clients would agree I'm not cheap, and my time is very valuable. This next sale needs to be on a sunday morning est sorry all you west coasters, but you might have to get up early and watch the sunrise.

Thanks
    Bluehoon
    I'm on my cousins Log In!

Well I don't make nearly as much money as you do. But......

226492_10150596885395062_594680061_18252284_4204909_n.jpg
  • Options
    RFTCRFTC Posts: 723
    6 figures? wow, i can appreciate that but that holds ZERO subtance in this universe. some will bunch you into d trump, p ryan, rumsfeldian sort of narcisism, not me, you were trying to make a good point but some douchery got in the way.
    San Diego Sports Arena - Oct 25, 2000
    MGM Grand - Jul 6, 2006
    Cox Arena - Jul 7, 2006
    New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival - May 1, 2010
    Alpine Valley Music Theater - Sep 3-4 2011
    Made In America, Philly - Sep 2, 2012
    EV, Houston - Nov 12-13, 2012
    Dallas-November 2013
    OKC-November 2013
    ACL 2-October 2014
    Fenway Night 1, August 2016
    Wrigley, Night 1 August 2018
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    RFTC wrote:
    6 figures? wow, i can appreciate that but that holds ZERO subtance in this universe. some will bunch you into d trump, p ryan, rumsfeldian sort of narcisism, not me, you were trying to make a good point but some douchery got in the way.
    or maybe its just old news complaining around here.
    we're ALL in the same boat, no need to put your plight on a pedestal
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    Katie 69Katie 69 Posts: 124
    RKCNDY wrote:
    making 6 figures? and you don't have a PA that can do that for you?

whats a PA ??
This discussion has been closed.