Options

Ten Club Membership

Worldwidesuicide08Worldwidesuicide08 Posts: 79
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I joined 10c back in january and i havnt heard anything since,should i be worried?
Cant touch the bottom...

London 96.
Manchester 00.
London 07.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    yes

go to tenclub.net, log in, check your profile.

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    I joined 10c back in january and i havnt heard anything since,should i be worried?

Nah, go to the goods section and log in to your account, you will be able to tell if your membership went through ok as it will be there in your profile with your 10c number.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    happy2beherehappy2behere Posts: 148
    did you buy tickets to any of the shows through the ten club?
    if so, you would be fine.
  • Options
    Bummy213Bummy213 Posts: 25
    I'm getting a bit worried now also......it's been a bit over a month now since I joined the 10 club and I still haven't heard or recieved anything. The payment was processed, but no membership info.
  • Options
    samnationsamnation Los Angeles, CA Posts: 277
    I don't think you are supposed to get anything. Currently you sign up and you are able to get the presale tickets and access any special member's only sales in the goods section. There is a newsletter that comes out but it is very behind schedule. And there is the christmas 45 single, which is pretty cool. That's about it. They used to send out a "welcome to the club" kind of pamphlet but not anymore.

Now, having said that, what would you like to see added to the club?
    Sam
  • Options
    Bummy213Bummy213 Posts: 25
    samnation wrote:
    I don't think you are supposed to get anything. Currently you sign up and you are able to get the presale tickets and access any special member's only sales in the goods section. There is a newsletter that comes out but it is very behind schedule. And there is the christmas 45 single, which is pretty cool. That's about it. They used to send out a "welcome to the club" kind of pamphlet but not anymore.

Now, having said that, what would you like to see added to the club?

Ahh okay, I actually did log back into and noticed that it gave me a membership number and such. I know in the initial "do not reply" email it just said it would email back a confirmation email when the order had processed (which never came). But it looks as if everything is good to go now.

As far as what would I like to see added to the club? I mean really it looks good as far as hooking the fans up with tickets and the holiday singles and such. Maybe exclusive club only merchandise like shirts and such? I'm sure they've probably done that before. Or maybe 1 or 2 club member only warm-up concerts or something just for members. Bowie used to do that with Bowienet, but it has pretty much died since he had his health issues that forced him into his current state of retirement.