summer work

RiseRise Posts: 12
edited May 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Hi Guys!

I'm a young anthropology student from Poland, a big fan of PJ obviously :)

I'm one of the lucky people who scored the tix for PJ20 (I really hope that everyone who wants to go will be able to get them by TM)

Anyways, I decided with my friend, that if we are actually going to States, then we want to see something more! We are planning to go for July to CA and drive a little bit around. Then for August we've planned to find some job. My friend was that lucky and she found it already. So, it's only one month till our flight to LA and I'm really desperate. I'm a very experienced babysitter - I was taking care of two 7 and 8-year old boys all year long (saving money for my dream-trip to US:)). I was working also in a coffee shop for some time. I'm helping too organising some concerts here in Poland, getting some experience in this area. I speak English, French (intermediate) and of course Polish. I don't have driving licence unfortuantely. I'm a US citizen, because I was born here, but my parents moved back to Poland.

So, if maybe someone have heard by any chance or actually is looking for a babysitter, wall painter, cleaning lady, waiter, anyone, I would be really grateful if you could help. I'm able to work throughout August. It would be cool if it was in CA or near Chicago, but if the proposition is going to be be from other place, I think I'll be able to make it possible for me getting there.

Thank you guys already and I really hope to see everyone at PJ20 :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Katie 69Katie 69 Posts: 124
    FREE MARK ! :mrgreen:
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Katie14 wrote:
    FREE MARK ! :mrgreen:
    what does that even mean?
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me