Options

Props to us: The Fans.

Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
edited October 2008 in The Porch
We truly are a special group of fans, each and everyone of us. Sure the band makes 99 percent of the experience great, but the fans, us, you and I.... WE are what makes the band better than ever. Whether its chatting on here, buying the albums, or singing in unison at every show. We know all the lyrics, the hand motions, the way to sing each song. WE ARE THE GREATEST FANS, WE ARE PEARL JAM FANS. A special group we are, to follow a band who gives back as much as they receive form us.
2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    True.. true :)
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    CardinalCardinal Posts: 479
    Hail Hail
    Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Toronto Aug 9, 2008
    Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Albany NY June 9, 2009
    Pearl Jam Toronto Aug 21, 2009
    Pearl Jam Chicago Aug 23, 2009
    Pearl Jam Chicago Aug 24, 2009
    Pearl Jam Buffalo May 10, 2010
    Pearl Jam New York MSG1 May 20, 2010
    Pearl Jam New York MSG2 May 21, 2010
    Go Cards Go!
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,667
    I'd give the fans more than 99% of the credit. Hell, we FUND their work. But I've been to shows where the crowds suck, and the crowds literally suck out the energy. A good crowd makes all the difference.
  • Options
    True!!! I have gone to shows and talked to the fans around me from all over the world. From Washington to the Netherlands, all in one spot to feel the energy given off by one band. What a cool time. I have been to other shows, there is no comparison to a PJ show.
  • Options
    Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    True!!! I have gone to shows and talked to the fans around me from all over the world. From Washington to the Netherlands, all in one spot to feel the energy given off by one band. What a cool time. I have been to other shows, there is no comparison to a PJ show.

Yeah, PJ shows are special........
    I told my boss I may have to skip my holiday in ´09 because there´s a slight chance PJ will be touring again........She can´t see why I would wanna do that just because of one band......most people don´t get it.......
    It´s their loss........
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    these cheesey threads make me cringe...
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    pearl jam fans are some of the kindest, most generous people i have met!!
  • Options
    I BrisK I wrote:
    these cheesey threads make me cringe...

Hahaha.

Props to you: the bass amps. Without you, there would be no bass. You truly are a special group of amplifiers. YOU are what makes the band better than ever with your knobs and three prong plug. YOU ARE THE GREATEST AMPS. YOU ARE PEARL JAM'S BASS AMPS.
  • Options
    No, props to Jeff's hats. Without Jeff's hats we wouldn't have....fuck it, they're just awesome.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark