Pittsburgh People

Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
edited May 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Question...what is happening in town the weekend of June 4/5? A few of us are heading out for the Phils/Pirates games that weekend and we can't find one room in center city.
I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    Probably the Arts Festival ...I think it runs June 3-12..

http://www.3riversartsfest.org/amwelcome/
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Thanks!

There went the park the car till we leave plan.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    One more question...are Eide's & The Exchange good record stores? Any others downtown?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

I've been to the Exchange on East Carson St...They have some records but mostly cd/games/dvd..but I did get most of my record store day stuff there...Eides I haven't been to since Riot Act came out but, it was/is a pretty good place...There are three floors ...basement has comics,main floor mostly cd's and top floor vinyl and books.....Other music shops I've been to in the area are ...Daves (close to The Exchange) Pauls (can't remember where) and Jerrys in Squirrel Hill...Jerrys is nothing but used vinyl..I can't say enough nice things about the place...It's not the kind of place you are in and out of in a few minutes..They have so much vinyl that every year for RSD they give away 10,000 records...any way...hope this was some help..enjoy the city.... :D

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Make sure you visit the beer church and pray to the beer gods
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg