POSITIVE PEARL JAM PRAYERS: ADD 'EM HERE!

ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
edited May 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I am praying for all of us!! PASS IT ON!! I adjusted the known prayer a little to fit our situation! Add your own if you like! ShimmyMommy :mrgreen:

Our Band, who art in Seattle, Pearl Jam be thy name. PJ20 will be done, the fans will be there, on the lawn as well as in the stands. Give us this day our member tickets, and forgive us for ripping your face off, as we forgive the servers that crash on us. Lead us not into offline status, and deliver us to Alpine and Canada. Aye Davanita!
Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,973
    AWESOME SHIMMY!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    mickeyrat wrote:
    AWESOME SHIMMY!!!!!

THANKS! I HAVE BEEN HOPING FOR EVERYONE TODAY! AND I WILL KEEP IT UP UNTIL ALL THE PRESALES ARE DONE!!
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Hail Vedder full of rock grunt
    Our frontmant is with thee.
    Blessed art thou among jammers,
    and blessed is the fruit of thy concert,
    PJ20.
    Holy McCready, Father of Guitar,
    rock for us fans,
    now and at the hour of our concert.
    Amen.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • JoerockJoerock Posts: 129
    beautiful.
    2006 - Washington D.C.
    2010 - Bristow, VA
    2013 - Charlottesville, VA
    YEAAAAH BOOOOY!! That was awesome, Thoughts_Arrive!!! We need all the support we can get!! :mrgreen:
    YEAAAAH BOOOOY!! That was awesome, Thoughts_Arrive!!! We need all the support we can get!! :mrgreen:
    I like the new do Shimmy.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I like the new do Shimmy.

Thank you :mrgreen: I gots me all kinds of vim and vigour now! :lol:
  • brother123brother123 Posts: 792
    Didn't try for any show so I can't relate for the headaches that were caused but; how can a band such as this have shitty servers?

I mean we {members} pay every year for a chance to buy and acquire tickets. Having bad servers dampers the whole shelling out a car payment or food for the family just to buy said tickets.

It boggles the mind a band that the fans made so rich can't upgrade their servers to both better handle massive traffic that these things tend to have on said servers and better communicate via the forums to those individuals that are planning things.

Pearl Jam is more of a business nowadays unlike years past. Practicing better business sense to me, is just smart. To maximize better profits and to reach as many potential clients they (pearl jam) need a better business structure.
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Very nice, it seems like we all need prayer these days.
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    I don't get it
    I'll be back
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Is it just me or does it seem disrespectful to have this thread? Especially right next to imalive's I have cancer thread?
    #FHP
    Is it just me or does it seem disrespectful to have this thread? Especially right next to imalive's I have cancer thread?
    I know you're just playing Devil's Advocate here, but I think with imalive's sense of humor he wouldn't find it disrespectful. He himself will be trying for toronto tix so I dont think he'd have a prob with it.

• HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I know you're just playing Devil's Advocate here, but I think with imalive's sense of humor he wouldn't find it disrespectful. He himself will be trying for toronto tix so I dont think he'd have a prob with it.
    Ill double my prayers for him then.
    #FHP
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Ill double my prayers for him then.
    They all help. The more the merrier.

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    brother123 wrote:
    Didn't try for any show so I can't relate for the headaches that were caused but; how can a band such as this have shitty servers?

I mean we {members} pay every year for a chance to buy and acquire tickets. Having bad servers dampers the whole shelling out a car payment or food for the family just to buy said tickets.

It boggles the mind a band that the fans made so rich can't upgrade their servers to both better handle massive traffic that these things tend to have on said servers and better communicate via the forums to those individuals that are planning things.

Pearl Jam is more of a business nowadays unlike years past. Practicing better business sense to me, is just smart. To maximize better profits and to reach as many potential clients they (pearl jam) need a better business structure.
    here here
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    I tried and I tried and to no avail....what the the hell, my prayers were not answered. Im in the public sale, my 10c meant diddly squat. Ggggrrrrrrrrrr. Given the fact that todays technologies are not reliable....there has to be other ways to do this.....like how about a mail in raffle/ballot or something....that I could live with but this....THIS?
    Ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ruff ruff oooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
    Dear Universe,

Thank you for having allowed some 10C members to acquire PJ20 tickets. Please help those who need tickets and those who have extra tickets to connect, so that they all may share in PJ20. Please allow 10C members going through another method to procure them there. For the ones who did not obtain tickets, may they receive something that is of equal value in their hearts...even though I know the Universe can give them more than that.

Thank you very much from ShimmyMommy and HUGS to ALL the 10C members out there!!