Forum issues...

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited May 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Anyone experiencing this right now?
I keep getting logged out and weird error messages.
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Yep...been getting this for a while. Firefox is working better for me than Safari right now. Try a different browser.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,973
    Anyone experiencing this right now?
    I keep getting logged out and weird error messages.
    fucking around with the goods section? I've not had a prob otherwise. But when I click gooods for the hell of it, I get the goods is down message then it kicks me off when I try to get back to the forums.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Yep...been getting this for a while. Firefox is working better for me than Safari right now. Try a different browser.

I doubt it is my browser, I use Firefox and haven't had issues until this morning.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885

I doubt it is my browser, I use Firefox and haven't had issues until this morning.
    Yeah I'm having trouble with Firefox too, but it's working a bit better for me. Same with the ticket buying process for some reason.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    it's got nothing to do with your browser...their recent "server upgrades" are the problem...that combined with way too many people trying for tickets
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,973
    norm wrote:
    it's got nothing to do with your browser...their recent "server upgrades" are the problem...that combined with way too many people trying for tickets
    this is why you should let someone else do it for you!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    I had this same problem yesterday when I got in and it all EXPLODED today!!

I can log in on the home page but when I click the Forum and I am not logged in. The only way I could is when I go to an e-mail notification re a thread and click onto that link. Weird.
    and even then I keep getting logged out when I click a different forum
    what cluster.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    norm wrote:

Exactly! Plus they need better communication between member services, the online store and IT depts! All good though. Looks like someone took the reins finally! :lol:

I did stay off the forum from 11am to now...didn't want to add to the impending mess... will avoid the place tomorrow too! I want everyone who wants to go to get their tix!!
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    Lizard wrote:
    I had this same problem yesterday when I got in and it all EXPLODED today!!

I can log in on the home page but when I click the Forum and I am not logged in. The only way I could is when I go to an e-mail notification re a thread and click onto that link. Weird.
    and even then I keep getting logged out when I click a different forum
    what cluster.
    ok so at least I'm not the only one!!! I was thinking I'd gotten kicked out of the tenclub!!LMAO
    getting a little tired of continually being logged off
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Can I post yet?
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    Can I post yet?

no ;)
  • brother123brother123 Posts: 792
    it's do to the fact that 10C still hasn't addressed the gross over site of not upgrading the servers.

same thing will happen once another announcement happens and the same headaches will happen.
    norm wrote:
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    Can I post yet?

no ;)

Damnit, all day it says I'm logged in but I can't post, lol
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    norm wrote:
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    Can I post yet?

no ;)

Damnit, all day it says I'm logged in but I can't post, lol

keep trying
    I will norm, dribble and shoot, hope for the best.