Options

~Sept. 2 Wishlist Fundraiser/Pre-party~

Comments

• Options
    Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    This can't be all the the cool kids... Keep 'em coming! :)
  • Options
    Flutter GirlFlutter Girl Posts: 548
    Not sure if I'd be there soon enough (don't know how long it takes to drive straight thru from Miami to WI) but if I am early enough, I'm down to help out. I know the friend I'm taking would be too :D
  • Options
    Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    Bump
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Bump.

Where's that smilie with the blood-shot, swollen, puffy eyes that is gonna drag ass all day?

This WILL be a party for the record books.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,314
    This WILL be a party for the record books.
    awesome... :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,340

Most of the peeps on here can't hang with the like's of me & Eric and you offcourse, you know the Lou character is not allowed to attend :P and the jury is still out on all the peeps from the otherside of the pond specially that Dimmi cat :P :lol::lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

Most of the peeps on here can't hang with the like's of me & Eric and you offcourse, you know the Lou character is not allowed to attend :P and the jury is still out on all the peeps from the otherside of the pond specially that Dimmi cat :P :lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Can I get sticky-fied up in here?!?
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Can I get sticky-fied up in here?!?

:o:D
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795

:cry::cry::cry:

:lol:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    sticky-icky icky :D
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396

These are going to be 3 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG DAYS of partying :mrgreen: . I'll try to keep up.

I'm not just gonna need physical rehab after Labor Day weekend :?.

I see my travel buddy (cfbd68 aka Fatbastard) is already on the list so add me +1, 3rd person has no choice in a democracy.
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,816
    If you're on Facebook, RSVP here too

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/even ... 3570252879

Don't know if they'll want to give us a sticky for this because of the other one, but I'll add this to that thread too :)

gonna be the most kick ass ever!
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    bump! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    GrandmaGrandma Posts: 259
    Never done one of these. Sounds fun. I'm a strong maybe....
  • Options
    Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    You can add me as a volunteer ;)
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    added. Back up to the top!
  • Options
    Our first donations have been posted!!! Thank you Matt!!! Pretty sweet items
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Ketray2412 & I will be there(depending on the venue & if we can get there from APVR but I expect we can work that out somehow). :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    Ketray2412 & I will be there(depending on the venue & if we can get there from APVR but I expect we can work that out somehow). :)
    then thats the place we meet :D
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    morello wrote:
    YAY! It will be very cool to meet you D!! I've put my 'why now you don't bitching' badge on my list of things I must remember to take with me. :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    morello wrote:
    YAY! It will be very cool to meet you D!! I've put my 'why now you don't bitching' badge on my list of things I must remember to take with me. :D
    nice.... :D
  • Options
    Is anyone BEYOND excited about this yet?!?!?

Bump
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,340
    Hey i just realized that i have two Xmas singles from 04 so i can donate one of them :) will bring it with me ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    not sure if you saw it on Facebook, Jen...

i pre-ordered the Water on the Road bluray from Amazon, but couldn't wait & bought one @ Best Buy yesterday. instead of doing a order cancel/return, i'll just offer that up for the raffle. i also have an extra copy of the Merkinball vinyl that i'll bring. will check & see what else i have laying around. 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Awesome Jose and Matt!! Thank you both so, so much.

I think its safe to say we've found a place! Matt, I'm wondering if I can give you a call sometime next week. They have a state-of-the-art sound system and lighting... I'll put you in touch with their sound guy after my meeting with the owner tues.

There will be other entertainment that night as well- numerous bands play every friday, but there is in indoor stage and one outside where they do an acoustic set-up. We'll probably be on the patio, weather permitting.

Very excited to make the announcement soon!
    looks like it'll be a perfect place for us!
  • Options
    A W E S O M E N E W S J E N ...... :D
  • Options
    A W E S O M E N E W S J E N ...... :D
    You're awesome!!
    Do you know how handy a Benny Hall for auction would have been?!? ;)