Options

~Sept. 2 Wishlist Fundraiser/Pre-party~

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,486
    NEXT FRIDAY...THIS TIME..THIS PARTY WILL BE ALREADY ON... :o:o :shock: :shock: :shock: :D:D
    party0005.gifparty0007.gifparty0031.gif

Nice :mrgreen:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    NEXT FRIDAY...THIS TIME..THIS PARTY WILL BE ALREADY ON... :o:o :shock: :shock: :shock: :D:D

it sure will be!! :shock: we'll be wrapping up soundcheck....wow. this is going to be a fucking blast!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    mfc2006 wrote:

it sure will be!! :shock: we'll be wrapping up soundcheck....wow. this is going to be a fucking blast!
    and you sign on my boobs!!!!!!woot!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    This hurricane is going to ruin my stand-by flight plans for next week. I have tickets to leave NY with my friends to Milwaukee next Friday. My problem will be getting to NYC next week. I'm lucky enough to miss the hurricane here in Florida but with all the postponements that will happen in the coming days, I may now need to head straight to Chicago Thursday. Then find myself a way to Heminway's somehow :? . I'm keeping my fingers crossed :roll:.
    I may get lucky & all will go well.

Hey yeah i hope you get to your location safe but it might just be better to head to Chicago and once there i'm sure you can get to Alpine the only good thing is that you have a few days to really plan this out ...Good luck & safe travels ...
    I'll be keeping ALL options open :geek: . I'll literally see which way the wind blows........... ;)

Plan A)....... Get to NYC before next Friday

Plan B) .......Fly stand-by from Miami to Chicago Thursday, find a place to stay & a ride from Chicago to Hemingways Friday.

Plan C) .......Hitch or "Thumbing My Way". Shouldn't be a problem though, I'm told I still have a fine ass............ :lol:
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    This hurricane is going to ruin my stand-by flight plans for next week. I have tickets to leave NY with my friends to Milwaukee next Friday. My problem will be getting to NYC next week. I'm lucky enough to miss the hurricane here in Florida but with all the postponements that will happen in the coming days, I may now need to head straight to Chicago Thursday. Then find myself a way to Heminway's somehow :? . I'm keeping my fingers crossed :roll:.

Hey yeah i hope you get to your location safe but it might just be better to head to Chicago and once there i'm sure you can get to Alpine the only good thing is that you have a few days to really plan this out ...Good luck & safe travels ...
    I'll be keeping ALL options open :geek: . I'll literally see which way the wind blows........... ;)

Plan B) .......Fly stand-by from Miami to Chicago Thursday, find a place to stay & a ride from Chicago to Hemingways Friday.

Plan C) .......Hitch or "Thumbing My Way". Shouldn't be a problem though, I'm told I still have a fine ass............ :lol:

That's the spirit :lol:8-)
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    mfc2006 wrote:

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    You lot make me :lol::lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    mfc2006 wrote:

Matt, about this Dimi boob thing. I CALL THE LEFT BOOB!! :lol::lol::lol:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    cfbd68cfbd68 Posts: 228

That's not it. We just tell you your an ass......... :o
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder, to find an approach and a way to live
    Constant Recoil..Sometimes life, Don't leave you alone
    When the anxious is the present, unwrap your gifts, take your time
  • Options
    CloneOfASonCloneOfASon Madison, WI Posts: 1,080
    cfbd68 wrote:

That's not it. We just tell you your an ass......... :o
    I thought he was paying us the fine... :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Okay, who sent me the Edmonton 9/5/05 print? Never received an email about it and nothing was attachted....

Very cool of you! :D

Pretty sure we figured it out now, right? ;-) :lol::lol:
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

Matt, about this Dimi boob thing. I CALL THE LEFT BOOB!! :lol::lol::lol:
    the members of the band can do motoeboat to my boobs!!!!!!!only the members!!not the crew!!!..i repeat..not the crew :lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    all this talk of boobs, it's never right!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    I won't be getting to the party until at least 8 PM; what time do I have to be there by to get raffle tickets?
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    Okay, who sent me the Edmonton 9/5/05 print? Never received an email about it and nothing was attachted....

Very cool of you! :D

Pretty sure we figured it out now, right? ;-) :lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    We sure did!! Mystery=SOLVED!
    Thank you again!!!
  • Options
    iamica wrote:
    I won't be getting to the party until at least 8 PM; what time do I have to be there by to get raffle tickets?
    We are going to be dividing the raffle up in 2 parts (at least) and doing the auction, I am hopeful you can still get tickets for the second half of the raffle and do the auction until 8:30pm at least.
  • Options
    Friday bump this time next week i will be with Jenn and Eric probably just finishing breakfast with bloody Mary's too :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Friday bump this time next week i will be with Jenn and Eric probably just finishing breakfast with bloody Mary's too :mrgreen:
    I dont give a rats ass.........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options

:lol::lol: i know ....
  • Options
    at Atenas..... 8-)
  • Options
    So who wants a name tag printed up with their name/avatar? You don't want to be the only one without one do you? ;):D
  • Options
    So who wants a name tag printed up with their name/avatar? You don't want to be the only one without one do you? ;):D
    i want one thats will say im not Dimitris :mrgreen:
  • Options
    With an Italian flag? :D
  • Options
    With an Italian flag? :D
    Argentinian 8-) ..but dont say to anyone..
  • Options
    I hope no ones travel plans are affected by the weather.... Be safe everyone!!!

Any other donation items??? List them and bring them to the party with you friday!!

Thank you to everyone!! Let's keep this on the first page! Xoxo
  • Options
    Thank you to everyone!! Let's keep this on the first page! Xoxo
    Yes! :D
  • Options
    OK ...
  • Options