Options

O'Hare or Midway

MoonTurtleMoonTurtle Posts: 750
edited May 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Planning my trip to PJ20!!!!

Want to arrive from NYC to Chicago then shuttle to Milwaukee, returning from Milwaukee to NYC.

When arriving in Chicago should I arrive at Midway or O'Hare? I've traveled via both before, but I was picked up at Midway and took the Metro from O'Hare -- OK Chicago people which is best if using public transportation?

Thank you :mrgreen:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    I don't know about you but for me, its cheaper to fly directly into Milwaukee.
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,750
    MoonTurtle wrote:
    Planning my trip to PJ20!!!!

Want to arrive from NYC to Chicago then shuttle to Milwaukee, returning from Milwaukee to NYC.

When arriving in Chicago should I arrive at Midway or O'Hare? I've traveled via both before, but I was picked up at Midway and took the Metro from O'Hare -- OK Chicago people which is best if using public transportation?

Thank you :mrgreen:

How are you getting from Chicago to Milwaukee?
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I would think O'Hare since its the world's busiest airport. It's right next to 294 which is your direct route to Wisconsin and it's about 30 minutes, assuming good traffic, closer to Wisconsin.. But like someone mentioned, why not fly into Milwaukee?
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    assuming you are set on flying into chicago...how are you planning on getting to milwaukee?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    81 wrote:
    assuming you are set on flying into chicago...how are you planning on getting to milwaukee?

I'm sure they'll send a car...
    CheeseCar1.JPG
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    Midway is a little less hectic, but O'Hare is bigger and slightly closer to your destination...so it's really your call. Are you taking the PJ shuttle they're providing?
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016