after the rapture check in thread.....

13»

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    maybe we are all dead and just don't know it. then today the clock will stop at 9:59 PDT and we will never know if we got tickets, then we will know we are in purgatory
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    :| -so nobody left any of their Ed tix for me?

you can have mine
    but then I have to go to chi-town...think i can trade for Seattle tix?

(love the smoking kitty btw)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i'm going to be raptured in july when my 10c membership expires.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,973
    81 wrote:
    i'm going to be raptured in july when my 10c membership expires.
    feel like I've been left behind on AET tonight.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    The rapture actually happened at 1pm today :shock:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    GOD took the tix and left everyone behind?!?!?!?!?

Damn, I knew the boys were good but......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    mickeyrat wrote:
    GOD took the tix and left everyone behind?!?!?!?!?

Damn, I knew the boys were good but......
    Yep - god is the biggest PJ fan around. To hell with the rest of us! :twisted:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    maybe we are all dead and just don't know it. then today the clock will stop at 9:59 PDT and we will never know if we got tickets, then we will know we are in purgatory

yikes, I guess I wasn't too far off the mark....
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

EXCEPT there is redemption to come tomorrow!!! KEEP THE FAITH!! KEEP THE FAITH!!
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

EXCEPT there is redemption to come tomorrow!!! KEEP THE FAITH!! KEEP THE FAITH!!

i finally got tickets about an hour and a half ago, looks like your Canada sales are pushed back by a day though
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

i finally got tickets about an hour and a half ago, looks like your Canada sales are pushed back by a day though
    Silver lining. gives them a chance to work the bugs out!

mickeyrat wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

friggin bugs....
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    "rick1zoo2 wrote:

friggin bugs....
    [/quote][/quote]
    I GOT BUGS!!!!! Bugs in my head, bugs in my room, they're everywhere, taking over,

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,729
    brianlux wrote:
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    I saw fire, fire and brimstone....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFQLKyhbcqM

Regarding the rapture: A friend of mine who sort of wants to believe in the rapture told me on the 20th that when a person is raptured they are taken up to heaven but their shoes remain behind. I woke up this morning and am still here but I can't find my shoes. What the ... ?

The mystery has been solved. A friend told me, "Don't you know, shoes haves soles!"
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• fifefife Posts: 3,327
    I want to personally thank the pastor for saying the world is going to end. i have been waiting to you use my line of "hey baby, you promise me that you would do that thing i like when the world was going to end" hopefully she doesn't remember that same line in October :D .