Options

Radiohead King of Limbs Newspaper Edition for sale/trade

pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,128
edited May 2011 in Lost Dogs
I pre-ordered the King of Limbs Newspaper Edition vinyl and it just arrived today. I'm not really digging the album, so I'm putting it up for sale/swap if there's someone who wants it, but missed out. It's unopened and ready to ship. It's yours for $50 shipped or No Code on vinyl, either sealed or in excellent shape. If you're in the greater Boston area and want to meet up to swap, preference to that.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    pjl44 wrote:
    I pre-ordered the King of Limbs Newspaper Edition vinyl and it just arrived today. I'm not really digging the album, so I'm putting it up for sale/swap if there's someone who wants it, but missed out. It's unopened and ready to ship. It's yours for $50 shipped or No Code on vinyl, either sealed or in excellent shape. If you're in the greater Boston area and want to meet up to swap, preference to that.
    What do you mean by "missed out"? I'm pretty sure it's still available.

Or was there something extra you got with the preorder?
  • Options
    you can still get the preorder on their website, thekingoflimbs.com for $53 shipped I believe. you just no longer have the chance at your vinyl being signed by the band.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,128
    Didn't realize it was still up there. Regardless, if anyone wants it or wants to swap, drop me a line.