Tenclub - Last Name Change

prljamgirlprljamgirl Posts: 602
edited May 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Anyone know how to change your name for your tenclub membership? I got married last summer and have changed my last name and I cannot figure out how to change it. I just don't want issues picking up my tickets (if the ticket gods smile on me onTues) and want to get it changed asap!!!! Is this something I have to email tenclub about?? I don't want to bother them at this busy time if I don't need to.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    just send an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@tenclub.net">info@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> and they'll take care of it for you straight up :D

Contact

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@tenclub.net">info@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> - general inquiries, address, email and name changes
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • prljamgirlprljamgirl Posts: 602
    StillHere wrote:
    just send an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@tenclub.net">info@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> and they'll take care of it for you straight up :D

Contact

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@tenclub.net">info@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> - general inquiries, address, email and name changes

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a way to do it myself before I bothered them!!!
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    nope..you can't do that :)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~