Judgment day TODAY!!!!!!

8181 Posts: 58,276
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
what are your plans for your last night on earth tonight.
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,427
    to teach the world how to spell judgment :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    pjhawks wrote:
    to teach the world how to spell judgment :lol:

:geek:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    Three quick questions..
    1.What time is this going down?(EST)
    2.Will this affect Mondays ticket sales?
    3.Should I even bother mowing the lawn today?..It's the first time I've seen the sun all week,I'd hate to miss out.
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I'm gonna go be a dirty girl and gorge on seafood and pork products....ooohhhh! bonus since it's Friday too!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Well, I'm off to see Roger Waters with hubby. Then a night in a travel lodge.

I'm hoping Judgement day waits until we get home so I can hug my son and pat the dog.

If we're not here Sunday, it's been nice knowing you.
    Claireack wrote:

I'm hoping Judgement day waits until we get home so I can hug my son and pat the dog.

The Wall?

watch out for the flying pigs. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

The Wall?

watch out for the flying pigs. :P

Yes The Wall {little jig for joy}

I'm taking a rifle with me though, so we should be alright if we suffer a pig attack. :D
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Well it is the 21st of May in Australia now, as of 20 mins ago.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,358
    I'll prob be in traffic on the Blue Route heading to the Phillies game at 6:00 tomorrow.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16

Bye then.

Tell JC hi and I'll see him tomorrow. ;)
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    Claireack wrote:

I'm taking a rifle with me though, so we should be alright if we suffer a pig attack. :D

:P

Poor Rodger has to be getting tired. I saw it back in September 21st of last year just after the tour started.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Claireack wrote:

Bye then.

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Claireack wrote:

Bye then.

:lol::lol::lol:
    nice knowing ya!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    81 wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

:P

Poor Rodger has to be getting tired. I saw it back in September 21st of last year just after the tour started.

I think he takes a lot of vitamins and energy tonic.
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    JC is at my house right now, he just showed up.
    We're chilling, watchin' the game and smokin' some bud.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    oh begeebus i forgot all about it
    guess i'd better get to packing my robes :lol:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    jshin wrote:
    Three quick questions..
    3.Should I even bother mowing the lawn today?..It's the first time I've seen the sun all week,I'd hate to miss out.
    1. I heard 6 EST.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Newch91 wrote:
    jshin wrote:
    Three quick questions..
    1. I heard 6 EST.

3. You would be mowing the lawn outside, right? Smell of fresh cut grass is the best. ;)

Newch91 wrote:
    jshin wrote:
    Three quick questions..
    1. I heard 6 EST.

OK so humor me...I haven't read up on all this Doomsday stuff...I have enough Alpine worries, can't take on any more :mrgreen:

So...what's the "rationale" behind it this time? I mean for this particular date and time? The significance?
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    StillHere wrote:
    OK so humor me...I haven't read up on all this Doomsday stuff...I have enough Alpine worries, can't take on any more :mrgreen:

So...what's the "rationale" behind it this time? I mean for this particular date and time? The significance?

extremist christian group
    spreading 'the word'
    they claim 'it WILL happen'
    so if you realluy believe that a leperchaun will spin your straw into gold, and that the big bad wolf goes around hunting down little girls, and that the magic beans will really lead you to a giant in the clouds that has a goose that lays a golden egg...well, it was nice knowing ya.

- Christopher McCandless
  • loveontwolegsloveontwolegs Posts: 501
    StillHere wrote:

There isn't any rationale. This guy also predicted the Rapture was coming back in like 1994 or something like that. For those of us that are believers, the Rapture is predicted in the Bible. However, the Bible also states not just about the Rapture, but pretty much about everything, that we cannot know God's plan for us and also that the Rapture will "come like a thief in the night." (From 1 Thessolonians).

He claims that there are some "clues" in the Bible, some mathematical calculations that he did to arrive at this date (and his original calculations were wrong, duh).
    OK so this group/guy who has predicted this time on this date has not said oh its because jesus stubbed his big toe on a sacred rock 2,000 years ago this date? or whatever?

he just says its so ..and so it is?
    peace,
    jo

• pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    I'm having a big party Sunday celebrating my first day in Hell, everyone that does not make the cut is welcome to stop by. :twisted:
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    I have a secret.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHCdS7O248g

Its been here the whole time!!!
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

StillHere wrote:
    OK so this group/guy who has predicted this time on this date has not said oh its because jesus stubbed his big toe on a sacred rock 2,000 years ago this date? or whatever?

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/

that was the only website that was not a news organization...it seems that a few have already been chosen as judgementday2011.com is 'temporarily unavailable' :lol:

so those of us that are still here on Sunday: And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. Revelation 9:5

and then the world will end on October 21, 2011

be sure to check your shoes for scorpions before you put them on every morning for the next 5 months...

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/

that was the only website that was not a news organization...it seems that a few have already been chosen as judgementday2011.com is 'temporarily unavailable' :lol:

so those of us that are still here on Sunday: And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. Revelation 9:5

and then the world will end on October 21, 2011

be sure to check your shoes for scorpions before you put them on every morning for the next 5 months...

:lol::lol: no scorpions here...no black widows .... let's see..copperheads?? yep...
    peace,
    jo

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Finally, i've been waiting for this day for a long time, still not prepared, so much to do.
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Some article I read said it's 6 PM in every time zone starting at the international date line. Harold Camping, who came up with this prediction, said he plans to watch the end of the world happening in Asia and Europe on TV before it reaches here. :lol:
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
    Better Dan wrote:
    Harold Camping, who came up with this prediction, said he plans to watch the end of the world happening in Asia and Europe on TV before it reaches here. :lol:

:lol:

i'm moving west
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg