Will You Be Raptured?

loveontwolegsloveontwolegs Posts: 501
edited May 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
A handy flow chart to find out if you will be ascending into Heaven Saturday, or left behind. Get right with the Lord heathens!

http://peasandcougars.files.wordpress.c ... 1024&h=750
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    2 days left until judgement day. whooo hooo
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    A handy flow chart to find out if you will be ascending into Heaven Saturday, or left behind. Get right with the Lord heathens!

http://peasandcougars.files.wordpress.c ... 1024&h=750

I bookmarked this for posterity. I hope I don't look like a fool.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,973
    DAMN. Got stopped at the divorce question. See you in hell. Oh wait, that just means I'm not going ANYWHERE!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • loveontwolegsloveontwolegs Posts: 501
    A handy printout for you to leave for all of your family and friends. Unless you are a Godless heathen (yes, I'm talking to you Mickey!).

http://www.calvaryprophecy.com/trib_map_rap_alert.pdf
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,973
    A handy printout for you to leave for all of your family and friends. Unless you are a Godless heathen (yes, I'm talking to you Mickey!).

http://www.calvaryprophecy.com/trib_map_rap_alert.pdf
    hey!!! In all fairness it was I who was left. Not the other wauy around. THAT counts for something doesn't it?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Lizard wrote:
    hehe

And according to the flow chart, no rapture for me...boo! Oh well, I had laundry to do anyway.
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    That flow chart is way too complicated...I will just take a wait-and-see attitude.

If I do get raptured, I want to hang with Fab 5 FreddyI Hopefully, Deborah Harry looks like she did when the song first came out!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i hope i don't get raptured...wouldn't want to miss the party to end all party's
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    for those that make it in...can I have your Ed tix?

seems that I am 'unclean' because I love bacon wrapped scallops. well I've taken the dude's name in vain too...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    RKCNDY wrote:

seems that I am 'unclean' because I love bacon wrapped scallops. well I've taken the dude's name in vain too...
    Any group that looks down upon bacon wrapped scallops is a group I want *no* part of!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:

but...the dude abides :? :P
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    RKCNDY wrote:

well, if the scallops are on the list...i'm f*cked. you guys can have all my vinyl if it hits the fan. 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Wonder if this'll make PJ20/Canada tickets easier to get?

If buddy is so sure it's the end of the world, howabout he sells his house and donates all his money tomorrow?
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • PKTrekGirlPKTrekGirl Posts: 747
    Wonder if this'll make PJ20/Canada tickets easier to get?

I doubt it. I quit reading that flowchart about halfway through when it was obvious I was screwed. But I'm pretty sure it says in there somewhere: "Have you ever smiled when you heard Eddie Vedder use the word "fuck" more than 3 times in a single sentence? If so, you are SO not gettin' raptured!"

In which case, I would guess about everyone on this board would be toast. :P
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    I saved the date

May 21st
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I've been raptured once, it's no big deal.

Ok twice, but I was desperate.
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Yeah I'll be raptured - I'll be listening to Pearl Jam and in rapture for the whole day. :twisted:

Either that or asleep - Sunday's my day to sleep late.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    only on birthdays and our anniversary :shifty: :oops:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    not since prison :shock:
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Well, if we're all going to hell in a handbasket on Saturday, then I'm not mailing in my car payment tomorrow.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    Its official. I'm fucked.
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    conman wrote:
    not since prison :shock:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    Awesome link!!! Had to share on FB! LOL Im not getting raptured. Hope that makes my chances on tuesday for ticket buying better, but Im assuming the rest of you arent getting raptured either so Im screwed either way...
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • loveontwolegsloveontwolegs Posts: 501
    In my most pious voice: It doesn't matter that my 10c number sucks, my view from Heaven will certainly be better than yours.