*** Petition To Have Cluthe/Lee on the PJ20 Lineup Thread **

Comments

• Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    CLUTHE/LEE
    ALPINE 2011!!!!!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    TIM!!!!!!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    TyTy Posts: 1,007
    What about HEAD OF STATE? We'd reform and fly over from Australia. Ha!
    PJ - Sydney 1998; Sydney 2003; Sydney, Melbourne, Newcastle 2006; Melbourne, Sydney 2009; Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney 2014.
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle, Sydney 2011; Sydney 2014.
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Cluthe/Lee and Head of State! Woooooo 8-)
    Ty wrote:
    What about HEAD OF STATE? We'd reform and fly over from Australia. Ha!
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    : )
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    boing.....boing
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Black73Black73 Posts: 1,018
    Midnight bump!
  • Options
    Bump 8-)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    Bump 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    :)
  • Options
    Hooray for Cluthe/Lee and Wooo hoooo for Life Can Go!!! ;)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    :ugeek:
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • Options
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    See you all @ Hemingway's on Friday!!! :D Thanks for the thought, everyone...but it seems like our chances are slim-to-none to play the actual festival....and that's more than ok with us! This thread (& the constant bumps) and the AET phonecalls (thanks, Adam!!!) mean a lot to both Chris & I and I just wanted to say THANKS on behalf of both of us.

We're beyond excited to play the Wishlist pre-party!!! HUGE thanks to Jen for asking us and to Laura for making it happen. Chris & I met here...on these forums. We had no idea what would come from our collaboration. We're having a blast making music together & I'm proud to say that he's now one of my closest friends. To everyone that has supported us in one way or another...THANK YOU. We've got a lot of exciting things coming up & we can't wait to share them with you all!! Less than 2 months to go until Alpine....we can't wait to help everyone celebrate by supporting a great cause!

Cheers,
    Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    bump
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Can't wait!!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    mfc2006 wrote:
    ...it seems like our chances are slim-to-none to play the actual festival....

Brother you're the opener of the festival! 8-)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    Bump 8-)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    arq wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

:D in a way...wow. never thought of it that way. :shock:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    *KABOOM* = sound of mind being blown over & over again re: all the love.
    I want to echo what Matt said above. To attend PJ20 in good health & good times with all of you is most precious.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    capthowdy1027capthowdy1027 Posts: 3,270
    arq wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

Exactly. Friday night is just another night of PJ20 in my opinion.
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • Options
    arq wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

Exactly. Friday night is just another night of PJ20 in my opinion.
    Well said, have a ball guys. I'm sure it will be a fantastic night, be sure to take lots of pics! :D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
  • Options
    arq wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

:clap::clap: :thumbup: :-D
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,804
    mfc2006 wrote:
    See you all @ Hemingway's on Friday!!! :D Thanks for the thought, everyone...but it seems like our chances are slim-to-none to play the actual festival....and that's more than ok with us! This thread (& the constant bumps) and the AET phonecalls (thanks, Adam!!!) mean a lot to both Chris & I and I just wanted to say THANKS on behalf of both of us.

We're beyond excited to play the Wishlist pre-party!!! HUGE thanks to Jen for asking us and to Laura for making it happen. Chris & I met here...on these forums. We had no idea what would come from our collaboration. We're having a blast making music together & I'm proud to say that he's now one of my closest friends. To everyone that has supported us in one way or another...THANK YOU. We've got a lot of exciting things coming up & we can't wait to share them with you all!! Less than 2 months to go until Alpine....we can't wait to help everyone celebrate by supporting a great cause!

Cheers,
    Matt
    FREEBIRD!!!!!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    arq wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

word!
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

Cheers,
    Matt
    FREEBIRD!!!!!!!!!!
    enough said...
  • Options
    FREEBIRD!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    mfc2006 wrote:

Cheers,
    Matt

Fine words. I think your gigs around Festival time are gonna be special!
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878