Options

FS- 2 EV Chicago 6/28 tickets *SOLD*

bperov15bperov15 Posts: 23
edited June 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hey fellow PJ fans! I am selling the 2 extra tickets I have for the first night that EV will be in Chicago 6.28.11 at the Chicago Theatre. I would love for PJ fans to have these tickets. The seats are together and were $93 each.
Section BALC 2L
Row L
Seats 209-211
http://www.thechicagotheatre.com/media/ ... -level.pdf
has detailed seating charts for you to view where these are located.
I have these hard copy tickets in my possession so they are ready to pass on to another EV fan!
Let me know if you are interested or have any questions!
Thanks!

*UPDATE* Above is the corrected link to the seating chart. Sorry the other was incorrect. It changed since the last time I looked, but this one should do it! Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    *UPDATE*
    I would be willing to take $175 for both tickets instead of $186 if that helps out an EV fan that wants to go...I looked on ebay and as expected most tickets there are going for more than original price...so my tickets are a steal :D
    Thanks!
  • Options
    As of today my tickets are sold!!
  • Options
    As of today my tickets are up for sale again! EV Chicago Theater June 28th. $175 for both OBO. Link to seating above in OP. Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!
  • Options
    I'm finding it hard to believe that no one out there needs tickets to this show! :D Hit me up if you need tickets! Will sell both for $165 OBO...
  • Options
    Tickets sold!