rollcall...

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,973
edited May 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
who's staying home labor day weekend? or at least doing something other than Alpine?
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Here
    #FHP
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,973
    I should think I'll be in The Hocking Hills of southeastern Ohio, camping that weekend.

Simply cannot afford what the "cool kids" get to do.

Besides, really hoping for an official DVD from the band for this show. Barring that , I'm quite sure I'll get to see a shitton of low quality, shaking, poor audio vids on youtube.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Here! Hoping for a webcast of the show.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Only thing I feel like I'm missing out on is meeting a bunch of people from the board.
    #FHP
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,848
    +1
    cant leave the wife and kids stranded on a holiday weekend

our swim club opens that weekend-means keeping the kids from drowning and eating snack bar food on hard wire chairs-good times :!:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    bills
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    undecided. might have to sit this one out unless I can find a sponsor :? :P
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    if its when they say it is, i'll be on holiday at the time - but unfortunatly can't afford to fly over from scotland, I;ll probably be at home, watch the webcast if there is one.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,587
    depends on how well the juggler and sell this to the troops...
    www.myspace.com
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,729
    Working- but no complaints as it was my choice to go into the book business. No rest for the book addict!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I am going. Hocking hills is cool
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Horos wrote:
    Only thing I feel like I'm missing out on is meeting a bunch of people from the board.

same here

except for 81 ;) :P
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Horos wrote:

Kind of how I feel. That's what I would look forward to the most.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    norm wrote:
    Horos wrote:

same here

except for 81 ;) :P
    duly noted
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Between expenses, logistics and school (mostly expenses), gonna have to opt out of PJ20.

Instead, gonna save money and put it towards the next time PJ does an East Coast leg, then hopefully I'll be able to make a bunch of shows!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    samjam wrote:
    Between expenses, logistics and school (mostly expenses), gonna have to opt out of PJ20.

Instead, gonna save money and put it towards the next time PJ does an East Coast leg, then hopefully I'll be able to make a bunch of shows!
    This sounds like a plan :thumbup: I might take in some of the Canadian shows...gotta calculate out the expenses...

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    This sounds like a plan :thumbup: I might take in some of the Canadian shows...gotta calculate out the expenses...
    will be nice to meet you and your man :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    will be nice to meet you and your man :)
    It would be nice to meet you too :D It's still under consideration...I know he wants to see a bunch of the bands rumored to play as well...so we'll have to see.

jessica rabbit is awesome. good call there.
    www.myspace.com
    she's my favorite. I have a little girly cartoon crush on ms. rabbit :oops:

:thumbup:
    www.myspace.com
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    samjam wrote:

That's another thing I was thinking. If there was any possibility I could somehow swing a Canada show, I'm all for that adventure!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    Jeags? I think you're due for a name change. I'm thinking it should be The Bleacher.

samjam wrote:
    samjam wrote:

That's another thing I was thinking. If there was any possibility I could somehow swing a Canada show, I'm all for that adventure!
    Just wish those shows weren't planned for September! It's gonna be a challenge getting days off right at the start of the semester. :? Hoping for some weekend shows :thumbup:

mickeyrat wrote:
    Jeags? I think you're due for a name change. I'm thinking it should be The Bleacher.

the bleacher? what do you mean?
    www.myspace.com
    mickeyrat wrote:

the bleacher? what do you mean?
    As in The Carpet Bleacher. The Bleacher for short!! :mrgreen:

mickeyrat wrote:
    I should think I'll be in The Hocking Hills of southeastern Ohio, camping that weekend.

Simply cannot afford what the "cool kids" get to do.

Besides, really hoping for an official DVD from the band for this show. Barring that , I'm quite sure I'll get to see a shitton of low quality, shaking, poor audio vids on youtube.
    While this ^^^^ still may be a possibilty, it looks like I've been invited to hang with the cool kids!!

• whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    I WISH I could go.. but no job , no money equals no trip.. ahh sucks to be me some days, so I think I'll go camping instead..But I'll still be wishing I was out there seeing PJ.. I always do when I miss shows..
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave Posts: 41,823
    I'll probably be staying in, not going to alpine though. Not sure what i'm doing yet though
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I'll be serving beers at the tiki bar Labor Day weekend. Should have it open later this week after some more paint and plenty of cheesy ocean theme decorations.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=218013118228730&set=pu.160065594023483&type=1&theater