Smallville Series Finale

marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
edited November 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Did anyone else watch it? I thought it was great. He finally flew and wore the suit after ten years. They played the Superman Theme at the end which was really cool. I'm such a geek with this stuff but have always watched this show. And it should be a great summer of comic book movies. I know I'm a loser but love all this stuff.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    After i heard about this all the respect i had for Superman went down the toilet

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.a08b26ac1e6375b1e8f8574dd77ddf0d.5c1&show_article=1
    My butt itches!
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    DURP wrote:
    After i heard about this all the respect i had for Superman went down the toilet

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.a08b26ac1e6375b1e8f8574dd77ddf0d.5c1&show_article=1

Yeah, this was really dumb, I like entertainment to escape real world bull. I am a geek but am so glad I don't read the comic anymore. I guess the same argument has been applied to PJ during their concerts when Eddie goes off about something political. But that's Eddie's thing and I think ultimately his heart is in the right place like when he threatened to live the country if Bush was reelected in 04. And I know it's a political world and such but whatever I just want to rock at the concerts and watch Superman a bad guy from another galaxy or some dumb shit blowing up.
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    just finished watching it here in the uk, must admit, the final episode was so-so, but the last few minutes made up for it... felt myself well up a little as he came out the roof door, with the superman music blaring out :D
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08