Its official now.....

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,976
edited May 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
AET has finally reached " den of satan" Status.

Check out the number of pages this forum has.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    and the last 4 threads on page 666 are people THAT STILL POST HERE! :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    this place has been hells waiting room for a long time now 8-)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,976
    norm wrote:
    this place has been hells waiting room for a long time now 8-)
    As always, Norm comes through with a good one.

:lol::lol::lol:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:

i just realized gob is likeanocean.

i was just wondering today where he went. sneaky fucker
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,256
    these just look so cool 666 don't you think :)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,976
    hmm, something strange going on.

I look through the threads and saw this HAD 333 before I clicked to post.

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Sweet Jesus, it's the End Of Days!
    :shock:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Sweet Jesus, it's the End Of Days!
    :shock:

when is the end of the world coming? May 21?

aw snap! 'but PJ20 hasn't happened yet!'
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

i just realized gob is likeanocean.

i was just wondering today where he went. sneaky fucker

He did the name change in the middle of me sending him a pm, when he was done I had already forgot what his old name was, damn my short term memory!!