Much Love to Mamasan23

Comments

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Very Good Looking

I do not believe Sara is the now infamous "white shorts"

Oh crap, that's not me, is it?!? I was wearing white shorts Friday night! :?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Very Good Looking

:lol: you missed that yesterday....you need to check the tailgate thread. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    unlost also needs to check the 'when you say something too loud' thread... ;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    crapcrapcrapcrap.

*scurries off to read other threads*
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    i learned from a picture posted here somewhere that 81 has a very thick beard.
    i think.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:
    i think.

you would be incorrect....

i shaved it back down monday night
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    81 wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    i think.

It would have looked much nicer if it was completely gone...just a stache would have been lovely!!

Oh, and thanks for letting us throw bottles in the back of your truck...although I really didn't throw mine because I was afraid they would break...sometimes I don't know my own strength!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    i think.

this thread is useless without pics
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    tumblr_lkyoo6yS3t1qcxieko1_500_thumb.jpg
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,800
    Lizard wrote:
    tumblr_lkyoo6yS3t1qcxieko1_500_thumb.jpg
    Dont be sad smoking baby. The beard WILL grow back. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Very Good Looking

hahaha its not you or me. White Shorts has revealed herself in one of the tailgate threads and there is a picture link to boot. Several of us are in them with her though. :D
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    I got to meet the legendary 81 this weekend.
    Hell of a nice guy!!

just goes to show, 20 bucks still buys a good lie. :lol:

mca is the man of the weekend. not only did he rescue that poor gal from her sap of a husband, he is working to fix our cancer striken forum members
    :thumbup:

and his buddy was awesome with helping clean up....for just the price of a few beers.....that mamasan23 was looking for on sunday :lol:
    do tell. rescuing some poor gal from a sappy bastard? dotell
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:

i wasn't there, but some chick was by the portapotty's passed out with her husband. from the sounds of it, she didn't look healthy at all. mca checked vitals and they were not the best, her eyes looked less than steller and she had no reaction to anything. she was out cold.

story goes that the husband was evasive about anything that she may have inhaled/consumed etc and said she would be all right.

mca and his buddy D helped drag the chick back to the dudes car and than when they still got no response called 911.

that's the jist of it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

i wasn't there, but some chick was by the portapotty's passed out with her husband. from the sounds of it, she didn't look healthy at all. mca checked vitals and they were not the best, her eyes looked less than steller and she had no reaction to anything. she was out cold.

story goes that the husband was evasive about anything that she may have inhaled/consumed etc and said she would be all right.

mca and his buddy D helped drag the chick back to the dudes car and than when they still got no response called 911.

that's the jist of it.
    well done gentlemen
    well done
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • RYEzupSF wrote:
    Very Good Looking

hahaha its not you or me. White Shorts has revealed herself in one of the tailgate threads and there is a picture link to boot. Several of us are in them with her though. :D

It's me! It's me! I'm looking into bronzing the shorts... or considering just wearing them to EVERY show I go to from now on!

Sad though, I once believed I had something worthwhile to add to the world/these forums... now I find myself revelling in the attention brought from an article of clothing... but I have a feeling there was more behind it (at least for one...).
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    It's me! It's me! I'm looking into bronzing the shorts... or considering just wearing them to EVERY show I go to from now on!

Sad though, I once believed I had something worthwhile to add to the world/these forums... now I find myself revelling in the attention brought from an article of clothing... but I have a feeling there was more behind it (at least for one...).
    we're still waiting for you to change your username to 'white shorts' ;) :P
    conman wrote:

:lol: i just sent her a pm incase she missed the other thread saying she should
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    81 wrote:
    conman wrote:

:lol: i just sent her a pm incase she missed the other thread saying she should
    :lol: nice!
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    where is that freak? :lol:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    davidtrios wrote:
    where is that freak? :lol:
    time out
    what for? he's such an upstanding citizen
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Wow, I can't believe this thread exists! :lol:;). :wave:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

David was clearly three sheets to the wind when he created this one! :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:crazy:

if this a lifetime ban for 81

if so, RIP 81
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    davidtrios wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:crazy:

if this a lifetime ban for 81

if so, RIP 81
    :lol:
    Pretty sure he'll be back after he's had a time out so he can think about what he's done. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    Pretty sure he'll be back after he's had a time out so he can think about what he's done. :lol:

He's on a 30 day ban
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    PJ_Soul wrote:

He's on a 30 day ban
    How much longer until he returns?
    ELITIST FUK
  • SD48277 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

He's on a 30 day ban
    How much longer until he returns?

I'm not sure how long it's been already... maybe 2 weeks?
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003

he got banned?? what did he do???
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Wow. Feels longer.
    ELITIST FUK