Klonopin

ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
edited May 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Anyone ever been on this? I think it's supposed to be like valium. I've taken it twice already and it just seems to send me off to loopy land
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• brother123brother123 Posts: 792
    side effects include but not limited to death

real answer no i've not tried it and what's it for?
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    Treat panic disorders and to chill the fuck out. I guess it's a lot like valium
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    edited May 2011
    Anyone ever been on this? I think it's supposed to be like valium. I've taken it twice already and it just seems to send me off to loopy land

this explains the dr0ptheleash thread... :lol::lol::lol: jk :P

I do hope it helps you though
    Post edited by ShimmyMommy on
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    I use it to get to sleep... Does the trick ;)
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • the wifey took it until she got pregnant (again). It worked great for her. (and me)
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264

this explains the dr0ptheleash thread... :lol::lol::lol: jk :P

I do hope it helps you though

hahahah Shimmy I was going to say the sammmmmeeee thing hahah!
  • mrveddersonmrvedderson Posts: 784
    I ate it one time while drinking as a teen. Turned my basement into an impromptu taggin' studio. The wifey took them for a little while and she didn't having any problems chilling out.
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    All antipsychotics have really bad side effects and are really not needed unless you're criminally insane which no PJ fan is. Any doctor that writes a script for klonopin to simply calm someone down should lose his license, try medical marijuana.
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Yeah I’m not a big fan of prescription meds either. I’ve lost, and this is no lie, 5 friends, all men, in their early 40’s in the last 7 years and the one thing they all had in common was they were on multiple prescription drugs. All of them had massive heart attacks.

Every pill you put into your body, makes your heart work harder.

Unless you absolutely need them, I wouldn’t take any prescription drug. They are way over prescribed in my opinion.
  • loveontwolegsloveontwolegs Posts: 501
    Mmmmm.... Kloni and Tonic sounds like a good Saturday night to me.
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    It's often prescribed for insomnia and I think it really does the trick. Taking things for insomnia is a problem though. You usually become dependent.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    It's often prescribed for insomnia and I think it really does the trick. Taking things for insomnia is a problem though. You usually become dependent.

I'm a somniac. What can I take for that?
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091

crack
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:

crack

I just say no to crack.
  • twisted thoughtstwisted thoughts Posts: 4,377

meth should do the trick :lol:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

meth should do the trick :lol:

I always seem to make a mess of the kitchen though...
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    Pulling away from "level" and towards manic stages w/ total insomnia was my case, and my psychiatrist called this the "sledgehammer" option
  • Chip McFlenniganChip McFlennigan Posts: 1,162
    I've seen a couple Klonopin overdoses. This shit is apparently easy to get hooked on, and side effects could drive you further into madness.

Just sayin'.
    I knew it all along, see?
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710

klonopin
    one is not enough
    and two are way too much

my sister-in-law takes it
    satan's meds
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Doenst anybody just drink anymore?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Doenst anybody just drink anymore?

beer rules
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    Doctor prescribed this to me for years. I didn't realize how bad it was for me. Granted, I slept great, but in the grand scheme of things it is better off for short term use.

Trouble sleeping? Try melatonin.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    tylenol pm does the trick for me.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Yup..I know a little on the subject :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......