My thoughts

Chip McFlenniganChip McFlennigan Posts: 1,162
edited May 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
they are beautiful to me. Not to you. Do not worry, though, as you have your own thoughts. Own feelings, opinions, mine cannot touch.

And I keep noticing that my grass keeps growing two months after my father's death. He was not buried but put in a wall, with none of my thoughts.

My thoughts are in my own walls, which I share with you all. This forum is within the confines of my walls and your own.

My thoughts are beautiful to me. Death, hate, sickness, sadness, joy, love, deceit. They make us all who we all are, don't they?

Do not care about my thoughts. They are for me to care for.
I knew it all along, see?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    This thread brought to you by the letter f
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i never cared about your thoughts :P
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    You say this as if to drive people away, and yet, you come out and speak to be with your friends.
    (Which is a good idea.)
    :geek:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Chip McFlenniganChip McFlennigan Posts: 1,162
    Yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon
    I knew it all along, see?
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    justam wrote:
    You say this as if to drive people away, and yet, you come out and speak to be with your friends.
    (Which is a good idea.)
    :geek:

Agreed.
  • brother123brother123 Posts: 792
    my cats breath smells like cat food
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,730
    Yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon

Alternate scene with Jack Nicholson at the type writer in "The Shining"?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.