i mustabeen on dope or whiskey when crweated this thread

2»

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

:mrgreen: yes it is.. and although everyone is different, and they react differently to liquors, I guess its good to experiment. I'll never forget the day I woke up after drinking waaaaay to much rum and Dr. Pepper and I still felt good, and I laughed all night long. crazy how they're all so different. I have a friend that just wants to wrestle when he drinks whiskey. Thank God he doesnt put on the tights and everything. Oh God, and then there's tequila, dont even get me started. :fp:

:lol::lol: So true! And I can handle as much Captain Morgan as you can give me...but pour me some 151...and good God the shit will hit the fan :fp:

Your friend wants to 'wrestle' eh?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    chadwick wrote:
    what the? where did this thread come from? i sware half the shit i put out on here is either 3/4 bullshit, straight up bullshit, or someone simply logged in using my screen name & started a whole god damn shit load of stupid bullshit threads all pretending to be all awesome & smart & as well written & spelled as i am.

lemme tell ya... i may be in the cornfields of iowa but i know what the fuck it is when a rabbit runs up to ya, shits on your foot, takes off runnin & disappears quicker than a sasquatch female in heat

it simply mean, rabbit wanna crap on your shoe(s)
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

classic chadwick right there
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    tonight at vatican city... whiskey on, tequila on, italian wine on,

what the fuck?
    who the frick be drinkin wine as the main drink at a god damn vatican soocial? wine would be your chaser. you be the new pope? you & your homies be drinkin expensive bourbons, mezcal, vikingfjord vodka & other alcohols that make ya violent & quickly.

every pope should be very capable of straight up street fighting as if a street thug throwing down & rolling dice

my pope needs constant stitches or i aint sayin he's my fuckin pope...factual
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    chadwick wrote:

what the fuck?
    who the frick be drinkin wine as the main drink at a god damn vatican soocial? wine would be your chaser. you be the new pope? you & your homies be drinkin expensive bourbons, mezcal, vikingfjord vodka & other alcohols that make ya violent & quickly.

every pope should be very capable of straight up street fighting as if a street thug throwing down & rolling dice

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    chadwick wrote:

what the fuck?

i need to stop procrastinating and get the chadwick reality show into production
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    norm wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

what the fuck?

i need to stop procrastinating and get the chadwick reality show into production

#FACT
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    what the what
    norm wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

what the fuck?

im waitin
    that's all you got me doin, holmes

like most kat's waitin 'round
    i do stick stuff up ppl's asses when they aint be lookin 'round & shit

rakes, pencils, sideways light bulbs & shit

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:mrgreen: yes it is.. and although everyone is different, and they react differently to liquors, I guess its good to experiment. I'll never forget the day I woke up after drinking waaaaay to much rum and Dr. Pepper and I still felt good, and I laughed all night long. crazy how they're all so different. I have a friend that just wants to wrestle when he drinks whiskey. Thank God he doesnt put on the tights and everything. Oh God, and then there's tequila, dont even get me started. :fp:

:lol::lol: So true! And I can handle as much Captain Morgan as you can give me...but pour me some 151...and good God the shit will hit the fan :fp:

:lol::lol: Well, you pour 151 in anyone's belly, they might turn to the dark side real quick!
    And yeah, my buddy used to wrestle in HS, 119 weight class. He will get drunk and wait for me to get up and/or walk, and he's like lightning/strong like a freak of nature too -- he's on my back wrapped around my neck like a remora in seconds flat. But he doesnt try to take me down right away, he just rides like a backpack for a few, then he tries to take me down. He does this in bars and restaurants and it does get ugly sometimes. :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    chadwick wrote:
    norm wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

what the fuck?

im waitin
    that's all you got me doin, holmes

like most kat's waitin 'round
    i do stick stuff up ppl's asses when they aint be lookin 'round & shit

rakes, pencils, sideways light bulbs & shit

:lol::lol: This is ONE reality I show I would watch.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Mmm... dope and whiskey.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol::lol: Well, you pour 151 in anyone's belly, they might turn to the dark side real quick!
    And yeah, my buddy used to wrestle in HS, 119 weight class. He will get drunk and wait for me to get up and/or walk, and he's like lightning/strong like a freak of nature too -- he's on my back wrapped around my neck like a remora in seconds flat. But he doesnt try to take me down right away, he just rides like a backpack for a few, then he tries to take me down. He does this in bars and restaurants and it does get ugly sometimes. :lol:
    your guy is a shade wild
    this is ridiculous nice & good

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwick wrote:
    what the? where did this thread come from? i sware half the shit i put out on here is either 3/4 bullshit, straight up bullshit, or someone simply logged in using my screen name & started a whole god damn shit load of stupid bullshit threads all pretending to be all awesome & smart & as well written & spelled as i am.

lemme tell ya... i may be in the cornfields of iowa but i know what the fuck it is when a rabbit hops up to ya, shits on your foot, takes off hopping & disappears quicker than a sasquatch female in heat

it simply mean, rabbit wanna crap on your shoe(s)
    fixed

:lol::lol::lol: That f@ckin rabbit. Always Hop...Hop....Hop
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"