Happy Birthday

gfnk001gfnk001 Posts: 652
edited May 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Let's all wish Rico a Happy Birthday!
If you don't know Rico, then you should. He's a super generous young man who has jumped on the Holy Grail giveaway train and not looked back. He's always spreading the love of Pearl Jam and always has nice things to say and contribute to many a discussion.

So Rico Happiest of Birthday's to you!

And if you're the 100th person to wish Rico a happy birthday, then I'll mail you a small PJ prize!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• appieappie Posts: 1,441
    Shame its not running,but i think its cause Rico already has a birthday topic,but so kind of you to speak so good of him...There nothing bad to say about him though...We all love the dude.. :D

Greetzz

Appie
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Awww Thanks Steve!!! Your the best!!! :D I can't believe I didn't see this thread yesterday. Thank you so much for the kind words!!! It really means alot to me. :D And thank you Appie for the other thread an the cards words! This place is the best and I'm never leaving!!! :D
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • appieappie Posts: 1,441
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Awww Thanks Steve!!! Your the best!!! :D I can't believe I didn't see this thread yesterday. Thank you so much for the kind words!!! It really means alot to me. :D And thank you Appie for the other thread an the cards words! This place is the best and I'm never leaving!!! :D

I saw this also out of the blue,but i always try to get involved in birthday treads... :D
    I am drinking my cup of coffee in the morning just when the clock hits 00.00 in Usa time so i am in first row..
    So glad you saw this finaly to Rico and Steve didnt get a bad feeling or thought no one knew you..

I nominee Rico to get the Pj gift cause i dont think we hit 100 here.. ;)
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    appie wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:

I saw this also out of the blue,but i always try to get involved in birthday treads... :D
    I am drinking my cup of coffee in the morning just when the clock hits 00.00 in Usa time so i am in first row..
    So glad you saw this finaly to Rico and Steve didnt get a bad feeling or thought no one knew you..

I nominee Rico to get the Pj gift cause i dont think we hit 100 here.. ;)

You are too kind! :mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!