Touching blog-heart touching that is.

small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
edited May 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I just read this blog and I found it really moving. He arranged to have his family update it after he passed away.

http://www.penmachine.com/

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20 ... ge-110509/

It helps put a bit of perspective on our own lives and a little more appreciation for every day we have.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    I recently lost my auntie to cancer so some of what he wrote hits a little close to home. Seemed like a great guy with a great attitude.

Thanks for posting :D
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    That is so sad, heart wrenching... what a courageous man.
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I read this the other day...it's a great read. I think it probably helped his family go thru his passing with better understanding that he was not afraid, that he accepted what was given to him. So heartfelt and inspirational.

thanks for posting it STB! :)

(I think you might want to change the title of the thread...I thought it was about physical touching....:?)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I read this the other day...it's a great read. I think it probably helped his family go thru his passing with better understanding that he was not afraid, that he accepted what was given to him. So heartfelt and inspirational.

thanks for posting it STB! :)

(I think you might want to change the title of the thread...I thought it was about physical touching....:?)

You are welcome.

Sorry to disappoint. ;) Well I was going to call it a moving blog but than I thought people might think it was about moving :? :oops:
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,730
    Read this the other day. Tough read, hits close to home recently.
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Incredible. Thanks for posting both times zarocat and small town beck. :clap:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!