Mariners designate Milton Bradley for assignment!!!

aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
edited May 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
It's about fucking time!!

Hit the road, MB! Your offensive skills and defensive skills were both SUB PAR!

Good riddance!!

That's worth at least 40 candy bars....
jimed14 wrote:
4 words ...

GOOD
milton_bradley_4.jpg

LUCK
040929_milton_bradley_hmed.hmedium.jpg

WITH
milton-bradley.jpg

THAT
Cubs-Milton-Bradley-Risk-1.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• donnystancatodonnystancato Posts: 160
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D and :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    those bold boys,and there beautiful boats
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    2015006001.jpg
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Does that mean I can dust my Mariner's cap off?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    and to think, just a year ago you were excited to have him. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    He needs Ritalin.
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    If only there was some physical activity he could use his energy on as an outlet from whatever personal demons he may have...
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    he's just misunderstood
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    it's hard to be named after a toy company
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,825
    As I watched the white sox play the M's over the weekend, I thought to myself "why the fuck don't the Mariners just release this guy????"

What a fucking clown.
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,157
    those pics above were just milton being milton....

oh wait, sorry,

wrong douchebag.....

:oops:
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • djjazzy276djjazzy276 Posts: 228
    Thank goodness. That guy is the definition of clubhouse cancer. I don't know what his problem is. Earlier this season I saw him get a single, come around to score and he STILL seemed volatile. Jack Wilson said something to him and Milton looked like he was gonna bite his head off. That was AFTER doing something positive! If you're ready to explode even after doing something well then something is seriously wrong. It's about time they cut ties and just moved on. It's not like he was helping them anyway.
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    I like to see my post (quoted in the original post with pics) was so popular. I'm proud of that one.

The final straw had to be when Milton got tossed from second base arguing a call at first base a week or so ago at Fenway. he wasn't even involvd in the play.

Not worth the headache.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    jimed14 wrote:
    I like to see my post (quoted in the original post with pics) was so popular. I'm proud of that one.

you know you have a great post when it's quoted in at least three seperate threads. nice job
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    Were the M's fans giving him a lot of shit and were they booing him?
    When the boo-birds came out in Chicago, it really made that nutcase lose it! :D
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mca47 wrote:

let's face it, a stiff breeze makes that asshat lose it :lol::lol:
  • tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    Maybe the Blue Jays should pick him up. If they're going to suck they should at least be entertaining.
    Jason P wrote:
    Does that mean I can dust my Mariner's cap off?
    Yes.

Go M's!
    81 wrote:
    and to think, just a year ago you were excited to have him. :lol:
    I don't think I was as excited, as much as I was just hoping that maybe...things would be different. I know I know....and you were all right. :oops:

Anyhow, I now join you in the disgust with MB. Glad he's gone.
    As I watched the white sox play the M's over the weekend, I thought to myself "why the fuck don't the Mariners just release this guy????"

What a fucking clown.
    I thought the same thing while watching it. Clearly, we weren't the only ones.
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    mca47 wrote:

And then the alleged racial slurs to. Typical piece of shit bringing race into it, and then not being able to pinpoint when it happened or what exactly was said.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,464
    pureoc wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

And then the alleged racial slurs to. Typical piece of shit bringing race into it, and then not being able to pinpoint when it happened or what exactly was said.
    When that piece of shit, Milton Bradley, called the Cubs fans racists, I almost had a seizure....heheheh

I have sat in those bleachers for hundreds of games. Not ONCE have I ever heard a racial slur. Milton Bradley is the scum of the earth. I truly hope no team picks him up. I would much rather have this piece of garbage disappear from the spotlight. He can take his millions of dollars, go sit in his mansion, and hate the world and everyone in it. Though I am sure we have not heard the end of Milton. In 6 months to a year there will be a story, probably involving a gun, or a DUI, or an abused woman, or all the above. Because that is Milton. The scum of the earth.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....