Did ya all go and visit Mommy today???

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,464
edited May 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Went and had lunch with Mommy and Daddy....

Mommy liked her flowers too.....
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I had some dust hit me, does that count?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    nope, i live 800 miles away from my mom but i sent flowers and called to tell her i love her
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,258
    No she actually came over to my house yesterday and i had a dozen roses waiting for her , we had a great afternoon meal with my wife and Dad ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,464
    No she actually came over to my house yesterday and i had a dozen roses waiting for her , we had a great afternoon meal with my wife and Dad ....
    Very nice.....
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    I thought of mine today and wished she were here. As I do everyday.

Don't forget to tell your mom how much you love her.
    Yeah Mike my wife is on crutches she has a Torn ACL needs major reconstruction surgery will be on crutches for a few months , so we have to stay idle for a while ... See you at PJ20 :mrgreen:
    Yeah Mike my wife is on crutches she has a Torn ACL needs major reconstruction surgery will be on crutches for a few months , so we have to stay idle for a while ... See you at PJ20 :mrgreen:
    YOUCH!

How the hell did that happen???
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    I thought of mine today and wished she were here. As I do everyday.

Don't forget to tell your mom how much you love her.
    YOUCH!

She was jogging on the High School track and she decided that she was Marion Jones and tried to go over a mini hurdle landed wrong the knee just chattered ...fucked it up royally
  • Suzi78Suzi78 Posts: 362
    My mommy is 6000 miles away... Love you and miss you mama Graci :cry:

Happy Mother's day to all moms!
    How I choose to feel is how I am
    YOUCH!

She was jogging on the High School track and she decided that she was Marion Jones and tried to go over a mini hurdle landed wrong the knee just chattered ...fucked it up royally
    YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good lord...

Not a good way to spend the summer...
  • goldrushgoldrush Posts: 7,483
    My mother is 11,000 miles away so I couldn't just call round to take her to dinner!

Mother's Day in the UK was on April 3rd this year so she had 2 lots of flowers - one delivery in April and one yesterday
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
    Yeah really what summer :oops: i'm hoping we don't have to cancell a week in Florida when the kids get out of school, and by the time PJ20 FEST comes along i will be running to get away from her :lol::lol: so Wisconsin look out for this Chilean Mad man :mrgreen: By the way i treated her like a queen today 8-)
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    Very nice of everyone to think of their mothers today, whether near or far. Today served as a very humble little reminder not to take anyone for granted. Hope everyone had a nice day, Happy Mother's Day to the Mamas!
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Nope, didn't get to see her coz she's in England. :( Changed my avatar to me and Mum though. :)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    Yes, I visited my mother today, as I do every weekend. We had a lovely time! :)
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    Nope...but I called her. I spent the day with my own 4 kids...we went to the zoo, had ice cream and then they helped me make my fave dinner.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    yesterday....today was gf's mommy

good weekend

hope you enjoyed it

my prayers for the moms who are angels
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Same here.

I saw mine today, wasn't the best Mother's Day since she's in the hospital :(
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    My Mama lives in my heart and is laid to rest in WI so no, I could not visit.

With each passing year I feel closer to her and understand her more.

Also tracing our family tree I am learning much, the challenges, tragedies, joys that were her life
    and so many.

It was kind of ironic I got the death certificate in the mail Saturday for her father.
    He passed when I was 3, we never met.

From the information it looks like he was hit by a car and died from that trauma.
    I never knew.
    I felt her pain this weekend for a father lost long before he left this world.
    I will visit his grave next time I go home.

Listen and learn the stories of your kin.... the importance of those who come before us
    is invaluable to understanding ourselves.
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    pandora wrote:
    My Mama lives in my heart and is laid to rest in WI so no, I could not visit.

With each passing year I feel closer to her and understand her more.

Also tracing our family tree I am learning much, the challenges, tragedies, joys that were her life
    and so many.

It was kind of ironic I got the death certificate in the mail Saturday for her father.
    He passed when I was 3, we never met.

From the information it looks like he was hit by a car and died from that trauma.
    I never knew.
    I felt her pain this weekend for a father lost long before he left this world.
    I will visit his grave next time I go home.

Listen and learn the stories of your kin.... the importance of those who come before us
    is invaluable to understanding ourselves.

Such wise words, as always, Pandi..
    Thinking about all the mothers this week, whether on Earth or somewhere better.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Didnt have to..she came to my house!!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    I had to work this weekend...so I'm taking her out next weekend. Called her though and sent her gift ahead of time. My brother had to work too and since our work schedules conflict he's taking her out this week. I think she is liking the multiple celebrations
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    Same here.

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope your mom feels better soon.

I also feel bad for those who have lost their mothers. My heart goes out to you all.
    My last message to you ~

• chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Same here.

I also feel bad for those who have lost their mothers. My heart goes out to you all.
    Thanks. Sadly this is probably going to be an ongoing thing, she was diagnosed with lung disease. But hopefully she can come home soon for a while so we can do a proper Mother's Day celebration for her. Did bring some flowers yesterday that she adored so that was nice.

Love your kitty pic in your avatar by the way!
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    Went and had lunch with Mommy and Daddy....

Mommy liked her flowers too.....

Yes, I signed off the computer and left the basement for 10 minutes to say happy mother's day to mom. Then I told her to make me some meatloaf and ran down the stairs to talk to my World of Warcraft friends.

;)
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    Sadly, i went to meet both my Parents yesterday. I say sadly as they are both buried in the same place. I don't know about an afterlife but if there is one, i hope my dad gave my mom something nice like maybe her own cloud to relax on.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,797
    My mom got a bunch of gifts, a BBQ dinner with filet mignon and other goodies. Hugs and kisses

I'm sure she won't bust my chops for a whole 3 days :)

I love when I tell her I'm traveling for PJ.... Those are the best reactions......AGAIN, haha
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,976
    No, but I did just get off the phone with her.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

Thanks. Sadly this is probably going to be an ongoing thing, she was diagnosed with lung disease. But hopefully she can come home soon for a while so we can do a proper Mother's Day celebration for her. Did bring some flowers yesterday that she adored so that was nice.

Love your kitty pic in your avatar by the way!

I'll be sure to include your mom in my prayers. Take care.

p.s. Thank you! The kitty in my avatar is my baby, Linus.
    My last message to you ~