Options

Standing up for the entire show.

13»

Comments

• Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,758
    Evo2010 wrote:
    LOL, Your not cool till you shit your pants

If shitting your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis ...
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,758
    I told my dog to sit during a PJ show. He bit me in the nuts instead.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    jay i'm telling you it was the most surreal thing i've ever seen at a concert, except for maybe the naked jesus look-a-like dude at woodstock 94 after i smoked a bone and drank a bottle of jack. anyway, people in waves just started sitting down...and within a minute, all of great woods was sitting down like it was a freakin James Taylor show.

Yup, I remember it all too well. And you know what? It fit!
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    Dollpartz wrote:
    yea, that woulda sucked right? how ya doin Eli? was Columbia as amazing as Tampa?
    man I fuckin LOVED Tampa but..but..Columbia was just something else..I winded up 5th row in front of Ed...by *cough cough* accident, lol when I was supposed to be upper level...lol..not to mention connections with each band member thruout the nite and even winding up with the setlist?? yea..columbia was just out of this world for me...def in the top 5 shows I ve attended by far..
    how you been?
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    years of playing basketball and rolling each ankle a few times(once very seriously,needed a cast) i tend to sit down every so often to take a load off,usually when they play a song i don't care for as much.

plus it's a good opportunity for a "smoke break". :D
  • Options
    eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 930
    hello folks. im from dublin in ireland and just wondering if any venues that pearl jam are playing this year are all standing. in europe 99 percent of gigs are standing on the ground floor. they only put seats on the floor is the likes of celine dion are palying!!!!!
    you cant beat seeing pj and being in the pit and seeing the steam rising from the crowd!!

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Options
    MrFadedGloryMrFadedGlory Posts: 207
    DPrival78 wrote:
    no ass of any self respecting pearl jam fan ever touches a seat at a show.

Except maybe accidentaly whilst picking up your beverage;) - which in my case will be H20 cuz if I'm going to party in NYC I'm gonna be rollin :p

Seriously though, if someone nagged me about standing and annoyed me to the point where it was disrupting my experience, I think I may have to let them know that it would be wise that they STFU
    Left the Porch
  • Options
    The crowd last night in Camden was awesome, at least around where I was standing. I didn't see a single person sitting down, except during the encore breaks when we all took a coordinated sit break :) They were also really cool with me singing every word at the top of my lungs....most of them were doing it too! Seriously, the best crowd I've ever been a part of, Pearl Jam or not.
    6/3/06 East Rutherford
    6/23/06 Pittsburgh
    6/19/08 Camden
    6/20/08 Camden
    6/22/08 DC
    6/25/08 MSG
    8/4/08 EV NYC
    8/5/08 EV NYC
    8/7/08 EV Newark