Sending a card to Maaike...

appieappie Posts: 1,441
edited May 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Hello everyone,

In this topic for the birthdaywishes for my dearest girlfriend Maaike,Stillhere(Jo) give me an idea to send her a card.Her Birthday was yesterday and today i am with her and she just has reading the wishes of you all and is very thankfull to you all and wanna thank you all for the warm and kind words.. :thumbup: :clap:

Now she asks me: How many people are gonna send me cards??
Sofar its only Jo who is sending her a card..And an awesome necklace she makes herself... :D
Droptheleash was also intresed to send her one...

So i am asking everyone if you wanna make a great girl and a huge pj fan so happy with a nice message on a card? Her wall is empty and she wants to fill it with warm and possitive messages from other Pj fans...
She adores the 10c and what has happend here to make her smile..

If your intrested to get involved in this idea just send me an pm for her adress and let lots of love come her way..

Thanx in advance..

Much love and hugs

Appie

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=155664
Pearl Jam 4 live
h8 2 w8 for concerts
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    BUMP!!!

:wave:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • appieappie Posts: 1,441
    Just got home after visiting her,and it was not just a happy day.her father also died a couple of years ago and that was on her birthday.He was an aggresive and abusive man and she did not have contact with him and thought she didnt mind that he passed away.I was there with her when he died at home and that moment set her life upsidedown...She feld wrong not to have contact and saw him only in his last hours..
    So her birthday has a sad story combined to it and it comes back to haunt her every year...
    But the staff of the institution and i decided to give her some extra attention and care..
    Everybody who is living there had given her a present and a card,i took her out today for a dinner and bought her a new cellphone and we have been reading the birthdaywishes from you all and listen to the new box of pearl jam i just picked up before....so it was a mixed emotionday today,but with the help of everyone mentioned the good feeling over ruled...so the mission today was a succes.. :D

Thanx for reading and much love and hugs....

Appie&Maaike
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
    This is starting to grow..so....Bump.. :D
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
    Thanx to DrOptheleash,Tinkerbell,Stillhere and Stargirl69 for sending cards..
    Lots of love is given to her.. :D

Much appriciated.. :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap::clap:

:wave: and much love in return

Appie
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts